Ossel Sports, Drenthe, Netherlands?
Hello boys and girls,

Has any had any dealings with the company above?

On their website they list my favourite darts I.e Andy Hamilton’s 23 gm Golden Maestro (unicorn).

However, their terms are pick up from store by appointment or sent by post ....payment up front first?

I have sent an email regarding stocks and whether they use PayPal etc, whilst I’m interested in getting these discontinued darts, I’m quite concerned about their payment terms. Sounds very suss to me but who knows their site looks ok?

Cheers

Dorian
in the Schoemakerijossel building

7811EE
main street 63
emmen
drenthe
tel: 0646150746
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Monster "Milkman" - 22.4Gm, Smooth Gold Points 36mm, Yellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

[Image: 0mbrxgh.png]

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

If it sounds too good to be true it usually is!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
I cannot even find their site. Post a link?
At a rough guess Dorian means Osseldarts

http://www.osseldarts.nl/index.php

Silly question but what sounds suss about the payment terms? When you buy from Darts Corner/A180/Amazon/Ebay/wherever then aren't they payment first before the goods are sent out or am I reading it wrong?

I would wait until they confirm they actually have the items first though before you pay the cash over.

EDIT - meant to add I've not had any dealings with them before
The site doesn't look very professional I wouldn't trust it if I were you
The website simply looks like it has not been updated in some time. Too many old Unicorn darts, that are not available anymore. I doubt they have still stock of all of them left.
[Image: vVSMqoP.png]
(06-17-2019, 07:28 PM)3mc1958 Wrote: At a rough guess Dorian means Osseldarts

http://www.osseldarts.nl/index.php

Silly question but what sounds suss about the payment terms?  When you buy from Darts Corner/A180/Amazon/Ebay/wherever then aren't they payment first before the goods are sent out or am I reading it wrong?

I would wait until they confirm they actually have the items first though before you pay the cash over.

EDIT - meant to add I've not had any dealings with them before
Not a silly question I should have clarified that they ask you to deposit money into an account and don’t have conventional payment arrangements ....at least PayPal EBAY and Visa give you some protection however limited it may be.

Anyway that said they have since replied saying that there was no stock, so all done and dusted....just a very slack company whose website is over a year or so out of date, exactly as vanJupp wrote.

Thank you all for your replies

Cheers
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Monster "Milkman" - 22.4Gm, Smooth Gold Points 36mm, Yellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

Ask em i it is possible to pick up... i live close to Drenthe (NL)... if possible i can pick em up for U.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Regards,

Martin

Cosmo Death Sabres / Laser Golden Eagles MP
2019 best 501: 15 darts
2019 high finish: 144

2019 180s: >10

Moddarts
(06-20-2019, 03:06 PM)Martin Tiimothy Wrote: Ask em i it is possible to pick up... i live close to Drenthe (NL)... if possible i can pick em up for U.

Hello Martin,

That’s very kind of you but unfortunately they don’t have any stock.

Again....thank you for your generous offer. 

Best regards

Dorian
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(06-23-2019, 02:56 AM)Dorian Wrote:
(06-20-2019, 03:06 PM)Martin Tiimothy Wrote: Ask em i it is possible to pick up... i live close to Drenthe (NL)... if possible i can pick em up for U.

Hello Martin,

That’s very kind of you but unfortunately they don’t have any stock.

Again....thank you for your generous offer. 

Best regards

Dorian

No prob ... dartnutz service

Regards,

Martin

Cosmo Death Sabres / Laser Golden Eagles MP
2019 best 501: 15 darts
2019 high finish: 144

2019 180s: >10

Moddarts

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are they "Sports Heroes" ? Borisbbadd 9 311 02-27-2019, 11:50 AM
Last Post: Cateye
  Premier league darts on sky sports mix tonight TJD180 3 344 04-12-2018, 07:04 PM
Last Post: Mike HermThe
  Sports Personality Nomination For Van Gerwen mc1958 12 1,377 11-26-2017, 09:04 AM
Last Post: kevmode
  Max Hopp signs with Bull's Netherlands vanJupp 22 3,530 11-15-2017, 11:11 AM
Last Post: ChrisTheFish
  Resisted the new Dayton Sports but.... Tankie 7 778 09-30-2017, 11:29 AM
Last Post: mc1958
  Darts Tops Sports Integrity Poll mc1958 11 1,573 08-21-2017, 04:50 AM
Last Post: mc1958
  Question to those in / from the Netherlands (or anyone else who would know) Berlin180 4 621 01-08-2017, 09:57 PM
Last Post: Berlin180