Bobs 27
Is there a training app that allows your score to go into minus points. You can do ii on the prodarter site by selecting the easy option, but as the site seems to be down I was looking for an alternative. Cheers.
Imho, going to minus shouldn't be the option. Sure, the game is tough to go through, but it's sweet when you finally manage to end up with plus points one day.
(06-16-2019, 08:17 PM)elevendarter Wrote: Imho, going to minus shouldn't be the option. Sure, the game is tough to go through, but it's sweet when you finally manage to end up with plus points one day.

I understand where you are coming from. I just think that by going minus it gives you the chance to throw at all numbers. Good for beginners.
I'd recommend another game for begginers. Just throw three darts at each double and count how many doubles you hit. This way you practice all doubles and you don't get stuck on doubles you can't hit.
BTW, if you wanted to practice with computer and excel, there's Bob's 27 included into my Darts Decider. It's not an app, though.
https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=24161