Finding the centre of the oche
My oche line started as just a piece of masking tape on the floor, then to yoga mats before I got me my GranDarts carpet, with the yoga mats before to catch darts lol. That's nothing to scoff at, you got a nice oche line there.

I've never heard of 18" at all. I rmb John Lowe said in an interview about different variants in oche lengths before the advent of a global standard from a governing body was implemented, some were 7", some 6", others went over 9" but he never mentioned 18". They made 7" 9 1/4 inches as the standard as a happy medium.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
[Image: l_d-soft-target-robcross-19-banner_20171128162322.jpg]

Current Dart in Use: Quantum Darts Paradox 17.5gm
(06-16-2019, 04:32 AM)LethalEagle Wrote: My oche line started as just a piece of masking tape on the floor, then to yoga mats before I got me my GranDarts carpet, with the yoga mats before to catch darts lol. That's nothing to scoff at, you got a nice oche line there.

I've never heard of 18" at all. I rmb John Lowe said in an interview about different variants in oche lengths before the advent of a global standard from a governing body was implemented, some were 7", some 6", others went over 9" but he never mentioned 18". They made 7" 9 1/4 inches as the standard as a happy medium.

Okay!!!
Good  to know!!!

I’m just throwing numbers out there...lol now that I think of it, the Venues I go to, had them atleast one foot 

All though, 

All the raised oches on live televised PDC tournaments / events all appear to be about 3 feet long ....don’t those runners they have appear to be in the wider range ????.
(06-16-2019, 04:32 AM)LethalEagle Wrote: My oche line started as just a piece of masking tape on the floor, then to yoga mats before I got me my GranDarts carpet, with the yoga mats before to catch darts lol. That's nothing to scoff at, you got a nice oche line there.

EDITS: ( lol a bit of confusion between us two )

SO,

Are you going to sit there and tell me that OCHE LINE IS NO MORE THan 9 inches.........

Ah 
This is 2019 Danish open,
gerwyn price standing behind a 4 foot raised oche  if you ask me
[Image: gsBY2ok.png]
Seek ye first the Kingdom of God
LOL. If you are talking about the distance from the bull to the oche line, that is 7’9”.25 yes.

We are speaking about a oche LINE. The OP trying to determine how to find th centre of it....

All of this spectacle from confusion.

Bed time

‘ feet, “ inches. Lol

Never ever did I suggest the distance to throw from the bull be a foot to a foot and and half away ......oh my.
Night
Seek ye first the Kingdom of God
Oh good grief! Lol. I'm so sorry. As you can see I'm not great with the imperial system. Yeesh. What am I doing? Sorry there lol.

I think all can disregard my previous posts as simply an honest mistake, maybe a brain fart more like xD I should've read it better but then again, I read the imperial symbols wrong too.

(06-16-2019, 05:09 AM)LethalEagle Wrote: I think all can disregard my previous posts as simply an honest mistake, maybe a brain fart more like xD I should've read it better but then again, I read the imperial symbols wrong too.

Lol,
I apologize for stringing it along as well. If I wasn’t so tired I might have caught On and nipped it at the  bud .

Delirious :S
Its ok. I was delirious when I was sending my work schedule, and I didn't realize I didn't complete it until 2 weeks after making it...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Finding a new dart! Kieran James Boots 4 300 12-09-2018, 12:58 AM
Last Post: holmesness
  Finding the right dart mojothedart 8 501 11-14-2018, 12:35 AM
Last Post: Adams
  Need help identifying and finding these darts webbie504 10 774 02-10-2017, 12:01 PM
Last Post: kamikersie