Simon Whitlock 24 gram rainbow darts review
Hi after questioning about the whitlocks the other day i took the plunge and bought a set and i've decided to review them on YT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMcKThBt_GQ

Overall i'd give the darts 8/10. The only thing i wasn't keen on was one of the points been longer than the other and a slight bit of rust on one of the points. 

Other than that i'd reccomend them to 'feel' players who need extra feel on the fingertips these will offer that for sure.
I've always been interested in these darts. I'd give you credit for attempting to do the review. Not sure the background sounds add much to the video though LOL
I think if you used slot rings you could hold your flights in place longer.
I got a set of these in steel tip. As a soft tip player, I don’t have much use for them, Mine are just a collectors item as Simon is my favorite player.  Big Grin
Darts: 22gm unicorn sigma ultracore soft tip
Flights: Black Harrows Atomic
Shafts: Black Unicorn Phase 5 Rosso Titanium Slick Stiks
Favorite players: Simon Whitlock, Jelle klaasen
2019 180’s: 8/12
2019 Hat: 119/130
2019 highlights: finished game with a 6.45mpr in cricket and lost. 
Won my first tournament! (1/25/19)

(06-14-2019, 11:12 PM)Mac-attack99 Wrote: I got a set of these in steel tip. As a soft tip player, I don’t have much use for them, Mine are just a collectors item as Simon is my favorite player.  Big Grin

It's the hair isn't it?  He doesn't look like a 'Simon'. More like a Billy-Joe or a Jim-Bob.  LOL!
(06-14-2019, 09:12 PM)Ray Wright Wrote: ...

Other than that i'd reccomend them to 'feel' players who need extra feel on the fingertips these will offer that for sure.

They do feel great. I have two sets of the 24g Whitlocks.  The first time I tried them they became my favourite darts so I bought another set as a spare.

Of course about a week later I had another favourite but I still like the Whitlocks.
Rainbow 
I removed the rings for the purpose of the video as i threw with the supplied setup but i've changed them anyway to suit my preference
(06-15-2019, 12:59 AM)laconic Wrote:
(06-14-2019, 11:12 PM)Mac-attack99 Wrote: I got a set of these in steel tip. As a soft tip player, I don’t have much use for them, Mine are just a collectors item as Simon is my favorite player.  Big Grin

It's the hair isn't it?  He doesn't look like a 'Simon'. More like a Billy-Joe or a Jim-Bob.  LOL!

Hair and beard both! Lol not only that I love his throw. Smile
Darts: 22gm unicorn sigma ultracore soft tip
Flights: Black Harrows Atomic
Shafts: Black Unicorn Phase 5 Rosso Titanium Slick Stiks
Favorite players: Simon Whitlock, Jelle klaasen
2019 180’s: 8/12
2019 Hat: 119/130
2019 highlights: finished game with a 6.45mpr in cricket and lost. 
Won my first tournament! (1/25/19)

in standard shop pics these things always look way way fatter than they actually are
I still want a set. will have to wait a while
I've the Brass version of these - Huge compared to Tungsten arrows, but they fit my hand like a glove... and what is more fun than throwing a glove at a dartboard?

Nice review -

Did you mean Tacky as in sticky to hold and grippy on your fingers
or Tacky as in... They look like the inside of a Brothel?
Ryk is currently using:-
 鈴木 未来  Jadeite 24g
::  Alamo White Short :: - Harrows 75μm Angelite Fights  :: Winmau Blade 6 ::
To the touch in regards to stickiness

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Winmau Sniper, 23 gram – a mid-to-rear gripper’s review WhiskyPops 34 11,425 04-28-2019, 08:59 AM
Last Post: WhiskyPops
  Red Dragon Inferno 24 Gram Review dmccormick94 13 4,271 05-01-2016, 07:29 PM
Last Post: Viking