21 GRAM UNICORN STRIKER
Has anyone got these darts, are the rings as deep as the Adrian Lewis generation 2 darts?

[Image: NDb5SK3.png]
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
Gladiator 2 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

Well I'll soon find out, they are on there way with a few goodies
Current Board 
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Well good luck with them. Let us know if they are similar
if you looking cheaper versions of lewis gen 2 , winmau sub zero is very similar.

They look like rob cross darts
I was considering a set of customs very similar to JohnB’s without the smooth section £54.95.
The Unicorns are £22 + £15 to have the rings added full length so £37 all in.
Current Board 
Darts

Hi Chris, i have both the 21gram striker and Lewis 21 gram gen1, i prefer the striker for some reason, the rings are a little bit wider than those on the Lewis dart, also a little bit shallower, this for me gives a slightly less sharp feel to the grip when compared to the Lewis gen1 darts, i have said in a previous post that the striker would be a great alternative for someone looking for a Lewis style dart, hope this helps.
cheers Carpy
(06-16-2019, 04:53 PM)Carpy Wrote: Hi Chris, i have both the 21gram striker and Lewis 21 gram gen1, i prefer the striker for some reason, the rings are a little bit wider than those on the Lewis dart, also a little bit shallower, this for me gives a slightly less sharp feel to the grip when compared to the Lewis gen1 darts, i have said in a previous post that the striker would be a great alternative for someone looking for a Lewis style dart, hope this helps.
cheers Carpy

I agree 100% with you my friend, mine have arrived and going to send them to Eddie to be ”stormfished” this week.
Current Board 
Darts

(06-16-2019, 06:38 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: I agree 100% with you my friend, mine have arrived and going to send them to Eddie to be ”stormfished” this week.

How's the balance on them Chris prior to Eddie getting his hands on them?
(06-16-2019, 06:47 PM)Great White North Wrote:
(06-16-2019, 06:38 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: I agree 100% with you my friend, mine have arrived and going to send them to Eddie to be ”stormfished” this week.

How's the balance on them Chris prior to Eddie getting his hands on them?
With medium stems and 100 micron harrows flights the balance point is right on the land between 4th and 5th grooves from the back.
Expect that to move forward slightly once the rings are completed at the rear and one at the front as they are drilled just enough to clear the stems at the rear
Current Board 
Darts

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Old Unicorn Striker Carwynpr3 10 343 02-13-2019, 09:29 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade