Joe from NYC
Hello, I'm Joe from NYC. Ive been playing darts for years but haven't started getting serious about them until now. I own a few dart sets:

Mervyn King dvd 24g-my current favorites.
Mccoy Max 90s in black 24g
Designa Dark Thunder 24g
Cuesoul Glory 24g- first set of none bar darts.

As all of us I am always trying to improve, and love coming home at night a shooting darts to relax at the end of the day.
Welcome to the forum Joe
Welcome Joe.
Hi Joe, welcome to the forums Smile
B: 22g   S: Short   F: Shape   180s: 4/25
Hi and welcome Joe.
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me ..... I find bliss in my confusion.   

(06-11-2019, 02:59 PM)CantstopDarting Wrote: Hello, I'm Joe from NYC. Ive been playing darts for years but haven't started getting serious about them until now. I own a few dart sets:

Mervyn King dvd 24g-my current favorites.
Mccoy Max 90s in black 24g
Designa Dark Thunder 24g
Cuesoul Glory 24g- first set of none bar darts.

As all of us I am always trying to improve, and love coming home at night a shooting darts to relax at the end of the day.

Should be lots of league play in a city that big, ever consider joining a team????

Welcome to the group by the way.
gumbo2176
Welcome to the insane....lol.....buy some darts...get frustrated....do we quit?...hell no...we just spend more money...a vicious circle...
Hi Joe and welcome aboard Smile
welcome to the group Joe. We have something in common "I can't stop darting" either.
Unfortunately i work 3pm to midnight with rotating days off. It makes it impossible to join a leagure currently. When i switch to a day tour i will be joining a league with a few of my buddies. Thats a couple years out i believe.