Collection, or issue ? my first one80 darts
Well,  my collection is beginning,

I have decided to use the word “collection”, rather than addiction.

I am still on the hunt for the perfect barrel.....

I have found a couple very close, and I am continuing to try and  find similar barrels with features from my best prospects ....

I’m definitely up to 15 sets now, in 8 months, 2. A month  .....

When these two arrive, I am Done, and selecting one dart to pick, joining a league and going to mixed double draws, lol

Check out my two recent dart, the Designa mega grip was in and out of the cart for a while. The price at $27 CAD and length at 43and width what I want. SO I loaded them up.

The second set, were a bit of a plunge and last minute decision, it has the same grooves  from my current favourite set, a bit straighter , the weight is right, but i had to take a risk on the specs not being available ANd they appear to come with a non generic point! Bit of design on Them,

ANY comments on one80 manufacture please feel free to share! These ones look sharp.

Any reviews feel free to share!

My first set of one80s,
The Architect Dave Parletti
https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_in...s_id=25930

And here is the Designas 
https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_in...s_id=28071

My collection is growing......

This is the last time,  I promise 

This is a shot of my most prized barrels lol

[Image: Oqzskl2.jpg]
Seek ye first the Kingdom of God
Nice collection you have growing there. Most all my darts are hidden in the closet. I forget what I have in there. Your One80's look really nice also.
Very nice collection!  I’m jealous, I only have three sets of darts.
I have a nice happy collection of rescued Tungsten darts (They were previous locked in a cramped dark cold warehouse before I organised their release and rehabilitation.)
one80
Got a set of their older Reflex steel tips - (Regulator) - I did a review on them and how I felt about them here a while ago. I also have 4 sets of their conversion points which transform any old soft tipped dart into a near relative of those Regulator one80's - But I guess that is more me liking reflex points.
Quality - zero complaints - Packaging made the dart feel special literally out of the box. And have done ever since.

--
Nice to have a line up... and before you throw your first arrow of the day ask the question...

"If I were an expert dartist, which set of arrows would I use today?"
Ryk is currently using:-
 鈴木 未来  Jadeite 24g
::  L-Shaft Locked Slim 300 Emerald :: Metal Champagne Ring Aqua :: - L-Flight Dimple Solid Emerald  :: Winmau Blade 6 ::
Nice collection, I like the look of both of those new ones too! I've only had one set of One80 darts but they were really nice, my grip has changed a bit so they don't suit me any more but they were a great dart (One80 sword edge Broadsword)
Monster Helios 3 22g
One80 Vice stems
Black shape L Style flights 
Gold champagne caps 
One80 are quality, never had any issues with them.  They also have a knack for getting the nose of the barrel down to the point for an almost seamless transition.  Machining is great and for any I have (fair bit) the balance is top shelf too.

I've not thrown my Parletti's much as my shoulder is a bit wonky at the moment, but in the short time I did they felt nicely balanced and a good feel all around.
(06-11-2019, 08:55 AM)Ryk Wrote: I have a nice happy collection of rescued Tungsten darts (They were previous locked in a cramped dark cold warehouse before I organised their release and rehabilitation.)
one80
Got a set of their older Reflex steel tips - (Regulator) - I did a review on them and how I felt about them here a while ago. I also have 4 sets of their conversion points which transform any old soft tipped dart into a near relative of those Regulator one80's  - But I guess that is more me liking reflex points.
Quality - zero complaints - Packaging made the dart feel special literally out of the box. And have done ever since.

--
Nice to have a line up... and before you throw your first arrow of the day ask the question...

"If I were an expert dartist, which set of arrows would I use today?"

Ah perfect! Thank you for the vibrant reply , as always. Alongside the compliments toward one80,⎌I now fear zero dissapointment.

The line up is convenient. I usually grab 2-3 sets and try to narrow one down for the day. No matter what though, the ones ive had the longest prevail with consistency. More hours history  on a dart, the better they are.  it doesn’t matter what I throw as long as I put in time with them, they won’t be magical lol   So I have learned. I have one magical set, and it’s the set I have the most throwing hours on .. lol
Those designa darts you have ordered look class. Very similar to the Phil Taylor Unicorn phase 5s in many ways. Great price too enjoy.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk
nice collection :-)

I reckon that’s a good number, somewhere around 15 is where I’ve got myself down to, reckon I’m sticking with no more than half a dozen regulars on the go, the half dozen that I keep always for various reasons, and 2 or 3 coming and/or going sets
(06-11-2019, 10:03 PM)EviLZippY Wrote: nice collection :-)

I reckon that’s a good number, somewhere around 15 is where I’ve got myself down to, reckon I’m sticking with no more than half a dozen regulars on the go, the half dozen that I keep always for various reasons, and 2 or 3 coming and/or going sets
How do you get rid of a set though. I think I have about 20 now. Regularly throw with 3 or maybe 4 sets. When I say that I mean 1 I throw with all the time and maybe throw an odd leg with one.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One80 Spark -like darts? SparkVendetta 7 233 06-13-2019, 02:31 PM
Last Post: SparkVendetta
  ONE80 ZOOM DARTS ChrisTheFish 9 535 11-24-2018, 12:24 AM
Last Post: ChrisTheFish
  One80 Darts Shed inn 6 1,319 06-30-2018, 04:51 PM
Last Post: Rollback
  One80 R2 Reflux Darts The G 7 1,014 02-15-2018, 01:57 PM
Last Post: J Lonz
  Team Big 5 signature darts coming soon from One80 Darts mc1958 41 6,935 01-30-2018, 04:46 PM
Last Post: mc1958