World Cup board
I Hi folks . At the moment myself and a few others are raising money for the Scottish youth darts team. We have very kindly been given the board from last nights World Cup final signed by both players. I wondered if there is any collectors in here who would be interested . Thanks
What sort of price are you looking for?
Craig, I hope the auction goes well and you raise lots of money to send your youth team over to Gibraltar - is there a central place where you are taking bids such as your twitter or facebook pages?
Just seen a post on facebook that Dunvegan shared and the current highest bid is £900, although that was from last night so may have gone up overnight.

Nice amount so far - anyone wanting to bid on this then looks like you will need to go on Craig's facebook or twitter pages to post your bids.
See the current bid on this is £1000.  Appears to be happening on Twitter, but not sure of the format.  Nixer doesn't tweet. Tongue
Not sure but I think you can bid on Alan Soutar's twitter page as well - I believe bidding finishes sometime tomorrow though
Looks like I was wrong, bidding for this didn't finish last Sunday it ends at 7pm tonight - the current highest bid is still £1,000

If you can beat that bid then go to Craig's facebook page and post your bid there