Elusive Target Storm Dart-- Please Help!!!
Is there anyone out there that would possibly know where to acquire a set of these darts? I have spent a countless hours searching every dart store I can possibly find online. And I have found every other set but this particular 22g set. If anyone could help me I would be so thankful. I know it's unlikely but I figured I should atleast ask!! Thanks everyone!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It will probably end up costing, but there's a set on ebay at the moment - the auction finishes on Saturday and they look like they will send to the USA if you win

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Great-set-of-...Swbw1c7pSK
You sir are a Gentlman and a Scholar!!!! Haha ?? But seriously thank you so much! I appreciate it. Now I hope this post doesn't cost me a lot of money lol
Sorry, but you did ask lol. Good luck with the auction, hope you win them Smile
Ya, it has 15 bids already! Good luck!
Let the bidding commence lol. Just kidding best of luck hope ya get your darts

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk
I watch this seller's listings and unfortunately, his auctions don't allow US bids. He's said that he would be open to creating a separate Buy it Now listing if asked about a certain dart though if he has duplicates. I haven't taken him up on it but I do consider it now and then as he does list some good darts.
(06-04-2019, 07:14 PM)LPPK Wrote: I watch this seller's listings and unfortunately, his auctions don't allow US bids.  He's said that he would be open to creating a separate Buy it Now listing if asked about a certain dart though if he has duplicates.  I haven't taken him up on it but I do consider it now and then as he does list some good darts.

According to the listing he will post to Europe, United States, Japan, Canada and Australia - seems strange saying he will post to the US if he won't accept US bids
Yeah, it's strange.  I don't think it's intentional at all on his part, but I'm unable to bid on any of his listings (I've tried).  Probably just a setting he's not aware of.  Here's what I see.

Even curiouser - I reckon you may be right and it's a setting he isn't aware of

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tongue Elusive Target Target 2nd Option (Let's try again) _TOPS_ 0 177 06-05-2019, 04:53 PM
Last Post: _TOPS_
Information Adrian Lewis Target Gen2 Dart/Unicorn Dart I have a source 4 both which 2 buy? Devinatron 7 799 09-04-2018, 08:53 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  Need help finding a cheaper alternative to Paul Lim's Target soft tip dart mrnodayoff 7 860 09-04-2018, 12:33 AM
Last Post: BDG
  You're Target dream dart vanJupp 10 1,572 03-14-2017, 06:03 PM
Last Post: sjmattitude1982
  target perfect storm shape darts m3333 5 1,138 02-24-2017, 01:39 PM
Last Post: Titan
  Target Phil Taylor Power G1 - Still considered a good dart? Danger Mouse 11 3,278 05-28-2016, 07:04 PM
Last Post: Danger Mouse
  Dart is falling short of target creyesak907 14 3,338 01-31-2016, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Peter Hutchins