Anna Whitely, UK's loss is US's gain
We keep stealing from England's talent pool of golf announcers. No apologies from me however as both Cara Banks and now Whiteley are talented broadcasters who make the Golf Channel's Morning Drive show a little more fun to watch. So sorry guys but watch out! Because, if you keep developing outstanding talents we'll be happy to borrow them for our own viewing pleasure.
Liberal heathen
Never heard of her or Cara Banks - most likely as I don't watch golf lol - but you are welcome to both of them if they help brighten your day Big Grin
(05-30-2019, 05:13 PM)brenthahn Wrote:
(05-30-2019, 04:48 PM)cubdog Wrote:
(05-30-2019, 04:03 PM)brenthahn Wrote:
(05-30-2019, 03:41 PM)cubdog Wrote:
(05-29-2019, 06:29 PM)codo180 Wrote: Video here of someone visiting the actual shop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c6DzdMaXkY

Mentioned that Lewis and Taylor have both been by and seen the warehouse.

Cool video. Thanks for posting. I was really surprise at the DC shop and warehouse. I'm not sure what I expected but it wasn't that.

Nice to see the guy doing the repointing was so casual with the superglue.  I will be too, from now on.  Too bad they didn't invite the guy in to shoot video in the actual warehouse.

Don't know where you are in the US, but the Big River Darts store in Iowa is an absolute hoot.  The "showroom" is basically a long glass case in one corner of a huge open warehouse.  It's run by a couple; she tolerates visitors, he runs and hides.  Don;'t miss it if you get the chance.

Actually I'm not to far away being in north central Illinois. I might have to take a road trip this summer.

Small world.  I'm from Springfield.  I was in town rehabbing my late dad's house to put it on the market, and the bulldozer ripping out the old driveway hit the power line underneath it.  In December.  

So I had to find a way to kill about 10 hours.  Clinton Iowa wasn't exactly beckoning but I went anyway.  Some cute little towns along the Mississippi up that direction, Clinton not being one of them.

(06-04-2019, 02:54 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Never heard of her or Cara Banks - most likely as I don't watch golf lol - but you are welcome to both of them if they help brighten your day Big Grin

They both worked for Sky Sports. The Golf Channel and Sky are partners of some sort which is why, I guess, we're importing talent from you.
Liberal heathen