New Shot boards
Wink 
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
For those who don't feel like watching the video:

New Shot Bandit Duro Dartboard:
Modern board with embedded spider
Comes with a sound insulation made of cardboard for the wall
Comes with a tapeline
The best sisal on the market - specially designed for Points with grip which shred other boards

Found a preorder listing for 80€
I seen the new boards on the CDC tour this past weekend, looked sharp but the number ring looked alot closer to the double
I should have marketed my cardboard sound insulation years ago!
Certainly looks sharp and bright, are they still with the full sized plastic backing?, The Bandit Plus I had my 22 gram darts were hitting the backing as the sisal depth was not as deep as the B5 or G3 ( due to the thickness of the plastic backing while the board total depth being standard )
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

(06-03-2019, 10:23 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
The back is not plastic, but the classic wood fiber (as I know).
Thanks for doing the videos on the new boards bosmajor!

I need a new board so I'll be grabbing one of these when they are available in a few weeks.

Will post some pics if people are interested Smile
Are these boards available for purchase yet?

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk
On some shopsites you can preorder them; shipping date is 2019-06-14.

Here's a German Dutch shop listing the new shot products:
https://www.dartswarehouse.de/neue-dart-...dukte.html

And here's the autotranslated text from the shop for both boards: (nothing to find yet the official Shot sites)

Bandit Duro
Code:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join :)
Register

Bandit
Code:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join :)
Register
That sounds like the Duro will be even firmer than the Bandit.  Which would make it firm indeed.

BTW, nice use of MyCode. Don't see that everyday. Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SHOT! Plus Boards / The BEST! Rickoshea 8 777 03-30-2018, 06:47 PM
Last Post: wongerchi