20-1 underdog Andy Ruiz beats Anthony Joshua
What an upset, and possibly the biggest since Mike Tyson lost to Buster Douglas in Tokyo.    Ruiz stops him the 7th round.

The NEW Mexican heavyweight champion of the world.

So much for a mega-fight against Wilder for Joshua.    That is out the window for now.
gumbo2176
Fair play to the man, he beat Joshua fair and square had him on the canvas four or five times, being a late replacement he had absolutely nothing to loose and everything to gain. I'm sure there will be a rematch clause, and right now I'm guessing Miller is crying in his soup

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
DARTS-Phase 5 purist/ Power 9fives 26g/ Unicorn RvB 25g
SHAFTS-Target Power shaft gen 1 (intermediate) 
FLIGHTS-The ones' on my signature
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet
HA'WAY THE TOON  Smile
Newcastle United Premier League survivors 2018-19 season
[Image: ZL8JXbT.png]
Great fight by ruiz, thought it was over after the second round. Now its clear why joshua wont fight the gypsy king, cleary the best boxer out of the three

Gesendet von meinem WAS-LX1 mit Tapatalk
[Image: ulaodpa5218.png]
Board: Winmau Blade 5 DC
Darts : Cosmo Cyclone Mickey Mansell 23.9 g 
(06-02-2019, 09:37 AM)Shima Wrote: Great fight by ruiz, thought it was over after the second round. Now its clear why joshua wont fight the gypsy king, cleary the best boxer out of the three

To be honest, I thought Fury got robbed of at least a split decision when he fought Wilder a few months ago.   He definitely outboxed the American champ and Wilder's only salvation were the 2 knockdowns, especially the one in the last round where it looked like Fury was done, only to beat the count and finish the fight.

I had Fury ahead by a few points on my unofficial scorecard.

After last nights fight with Ruiz, I have no doubt Fury could beat Joshua.   He's a bigger man than Joshua and knows how to box well for a big fellow.    I'm not sure about Joshua's stamina if pushed around the ring by that big a man.    And yeah, I know he fought Wladimir Klitschko and just about went the distance, but Klitschko was 40 at the time and at the end of his long career.
gumbo2176
(06-02-2019, 01:36 PM)gumbo2176 Wrote:
(06-02-2019, 09:37 AM)Shima Wrote: Great fight by ruiz, thought it was over after the second round. Now its clear why joshua wont fight the gypsy king, cleary the best boxer out of the three

To be honest, I thought Fury got robbed of at least a split decision when he fought Wilder a few months ago.   He definitely outboxed the American champ and Wilder's only salvation were the 2 knockdowns, especially the one in the last round where it looked like Fury was done, only to beat the count and finish the fight.

I had Fury ahead by a few points on my unofficial scorecard.

After last nights fight with Ruiz, I have no doubt Fury could beat Joshua.   He's a bigger man than Joshua and knows how to box well for a big fellow.    I'm not sure about Joshua's stamina if pushed around the ring by that big a man.    And yeah, I know he fought Wladimir Klitschko and just about went the distance, but Klitschko was 40 at the time and at the end of his long career.

Exactly my thoughts mate, Klitschko almost had him a 5 year younger klitschko would won that fight easy.
I also had Fury ahead in the Joshua fight but im stoked to see the rematch. I really like the style Fury is fighting he moves so smooth for such a big fella i just hope he stays clean  Wink .
[Image: ulaodpa5218.png]
Board: Winmau Blade 5 DC
Darts : Cosmo Cyclone Mickey Mansell 23.9 g 
Respect to Ruiz regardless how he looks that boy can fight, good chin, fast hands, big heart and has the power in both hands ,goin be a handful for anyone who fights him and he will get better, Joshua  just wasn’t there  never recovered from first knock down, well done Andy Ruiz Mexico’s first heavyweight champion, he’s goin get some homecoming
Kind of Reminds me of rocky....... Big Grin Tongue
But a huge congrats to Ruiz jr.!!!
Darts: 21.5 gm monster cobra I no.5 soft tips
Flights: l-style Jelle klassen blackout 
Shafts: Silver/black supergrip carbons.
Favorite players: Simon Whitlock, Jelle klaasen
2019 180’s: 9/12
2019 Hat: 121/130
2019 highlights: finished game with a 6.45mpr in cricket and lost. 
Won my first tournament! (1/25/19)
“My biggest problem in life, is overcoming myself... but once I defeated myself, all that was left was peace”-Kevin Gates

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  R.I.P. Anthony Bourdain SlingBlade 14 808 06-24-2018, 05:51 AM
Last Post: An Dre As