Doubles , not landing in middle
I have to say I wish I could hit what I focus on like you do. I can focus on a pinpoint and still hit way off the mark. I can focus till my brain splits open and my eyes cross and still miss the spot I'm hoping to hit and if it goes in the double, right on I hit it. LOL
I shoot better aiming for a double more than anything else. When it's for a win, I don't think if it as winning or losing but simply as a target to hit.

Double 8 is my favorite. When I think about it, I see the color and hit it. Good strategy eh? lol
Crusher said it best - don't think about it, thinking is the enemy - lol.  But some of us are cursed with the damn affliction. Tongue
Thinking hurts your brain and your darts.  Smile
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me ..... I find bliss in my confusion.   

Yeah, I don't really understand the fascination with hitting doubles dead in the middle. A win is a win no matter where the double is hit.

I'd bet dollars to donuts if you watch the pros play and see where their doubles land, I'd doubt 70+% of them land in the middle of the double bed.

Then again, maybe I'm satisfied with mediocrity when my doubles land near the wires of other numbers, but I'll take it every time.
gumbo2176
When I golf I could care less if my put goes in the side, back, or around the cup before dropping in. It makes no difference and the score is the same. Ditto for doubles. Listen to Crusher on this one.
Liberal heathen
(06-02-2019, 04:36 AM)Crusher17 Wrote: A double is a double, if it's in it doesn't matter where it hits in the bed, quit over thinking everything just play

you are right.

I’m happy hitting wherever.

Just had a moment of over thinking lol.

Sometimes I get curious that’s all . And where else to seek answers then here ! Lol
Seek ye first the Kingdom of God
Lol, today, trying to hit middle of the double , not so fortunate lol. Can’t even hit next to the double lol
Seek ye first the Kingdom of God
As bad as I am with doubles, I'll take them any way I can get them.
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me ..... I find bliss in my confusion.   

I wouldn't go for style points either - don't count for anything.  But might help with the aiming, you just never know. Rolleyes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why are my darts landing at strange angles? MrsWarrior 14 7,565 03-13-2015, 07:51 PM
Last Post: guest2