Late starter
(06-02-2019, 08:12 AM)Don Q Wrote:
(06-02-2019, 02:24 AM)SlingBlade Wrote: Don Q it's our pleasure to welcome you to the forum and also congratulate you and your wife on finding a sport to share.

Keep at it for some good times and great laughs and if you can get out and play at the pubs all the better. Cheers

Thank you. For me it is a much better opportunity, than jogging, to share (for my lady, too). Life is exhausting enough.

Oh. Pubs. At least there are some places around here, where you can play darts, if you want to.
What was astonishing for me, was, that in the UK, where I travel a lot, darts in pubs doesn't seem to be that popular (anymore?).
It seems to be more about drinks and (often) good food and sometimes sports on the telly, and talking. But it might be, that I just was visiting the wrong places.

Cheers

Darts is certainly not as popular as it once was in the UK (at least in pubs).  There used to be (almost) a dart board in every pub, but that isn't the case now.

It's a real shame, but then, there aren't as many drinkers in the pubs as there once was - the two may be related?

Anyway, having a dart board at work is a great idea (even if only two of you want to play).
Hitting 26 with regularity.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alright peeps (and contender for most mixed up starter dart!) Sean1e 17 449 07-28-2019, 09:52 AM
Last Post: Sean1e
  Late bloomer to dates but never too late tytons 11 751 12-29-2017, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Richard Nance
  Late introduction sacredshapes 12 1,424 03-05-2017, 06:38 AM
Last Post: Rodney