Late starter
Welcome to the forum
Welcome to the forum Adrian and enjoyed your introduction, dont worry if your workmates have drifted off. If your lady shares your love of playing you have got it made!
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
Gladiator 2 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

Welcome to the forum.  [Image: smile.gif]
Kevin a.k.a. "Sniper".  Moddarts
Don Q it's our pleasure to welcome you to the forum and also congratulate you and your wife on finding a sport to share.

Keep at it for some good times and great laughs and if you can get out and play at the pubs all the better. Cheers
Welcome Adrian!
[Image: uBd7OCT.png]
Hi Adrian and welcome along....I have played a bit of soft tip in both your country and the USA. !!! I was brought up on the real thing and also now in my fifties you just can’t beat steel tip and a real board!!!
Enjoy the forum and your darts
(06-02-2019, 02:24 AM)SlingBlade Wrote: Don Q it's our pleasure to welcome you to the forum and also congratulate you and your wife on finding a sport to share.

Keep at it for some good times and great laughs and if you can get out and play at the pubs all the better. Cheers

Thank you. For me it is a much better opportunity, than jogging, to share (for my lady, too). Life is exhausting enough.

Oh. Pubs. At least there are some places around here, where you can play darts, if you want to.
What was astonishing for me, was, that in the UK, where I travel a lot, darts in pubs doesn't seem to be that popular (anymore?).
It seems to be more about drinks and (often) good food and sometimes sports on the telly, and talking. But it might be, that I just was visiting the wrong places.

Cheers
Welcome to the forums Smile
B: 22g   S: Short   F: Shape   180s: 4/25
Welcome to Darts Nutz Don
[Image: ARJSu2G.jpg]
DAYTONA FIRE JP-01JP-02, DF-10, DF-11 & DF-01
Thank you all, for the warm welcome.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alright peeps (and contender for most mixed up starter dart!) Sean1e 17 439 07-28-2019, 09:52 AM
Last Post: Sean1e
  Late bloomer to dates but never too late tytons 11 743 12-29-2017, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Richard Nance
  Late introduction sacredshapes 12 1,422 03-05-2017, 06:38 AM
Last Post: Rodney
  Late Introduction :) Lauraheald 18 2,085 02-08-2016, 05:10 AM
Last Post: MadMike4
  Intro: Better late than never Jaredf 10 1,392 10-31-2014, 03:28 AM
Last Post: Titan
  Late introduction boogie 19 3,068 08-04-2014, 08:52 AM
Last Post: Catalaya
  Late hello MichelBarre 12 1,756 06-29-2014, 02:11 PM