UFO’s: Wooden Barrels, Paper Flights
I found these in an antique shop recently. I haven’t purchased either set, but interested to know what they are. They look familiar, like I’ve seen them on here before, but can’t find them now. Are they just vintage widdy darts?

(Not the best photo, but they’re behind glass and it’s a poorly lit shop!)

Cheers Smile

[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Where is the antique shop? Widdy Dartboard Co. is an American company so if the antique shop is in the US that is more likely. If in the UK, could be one of the “flechettes” imported from France in the early 20th century.
Wish I could help, but it’s beyond my years. Nice looking vintage set though!! I’d buy them just to say I had a set. Smile
Darts: 21.5 gm monster cobra I no.5 soft tips
Flights: l-style Jelle klassen blackout 
Shafts: Silver/black supergrip carbons.
Favorite players: Simon Whitlock, Jelle klaasen
2019 180’s: 9/12
2019 Hat: 121/130
2019 highlights: finished game with a 6.45mpr in cricket and lost. 
Won my first tournament! (1/25/19)
“My biggest problem in life, is overcoming myself... but once I defeated myself, all that was left was peace”-Kevin Gates
Would be cool to have a set.
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me ..... I find bliss in my confusion.   

(06-01-2019, 03:37 PM)Zeeple Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
It’s located in Australia, so the darts have most likely done some travelling to get here... unless someone thrifty fella made them themselves.
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register