Bristow powerpoints
Durros was the first before harrows same basic design but over the years harrows had different engravings on the barrels some of which are extremely rare in the states plus you had the standard tungsten the silver finish gold finish and black finish smooth vs. Knurled and the different soft tip styles and know the horrible set from red dragon under the legends brand and I'm sure many others I'm not even aware of
(05-31-2019, 04:00 PM)helm0341 Wrote: Durros was the first before harrows same basic design but over the years harrows had different engravings on the barrels some of which are extremely rare in the states plus you had the standard tungsten the silver finish gold finish and black finish smooth vs. Knurled and the different soft tip styles and know the horrible set from red dragon under the legends brand and I'm sure many others I'm not even aware of

How many Bristow sets do you have in your collection?  You mentioned you only need two sets to complete it.
Only the harrows but everything I mentioned above out side the factory power points and cocked finger
And I could be missing something I dont know about just because the American market doesn't get the same info as European markets. So if I'm mistaken on anything please let me know.
Welcome to Darts Nutz.
[Image: ARJSu2G.jpg]
DAYTONA FIRE JP-01JP-02, DF-10, DF-11 & DF-01
(05-31-2019, 08:53 PM)Spencerdl Wrote: Welcome to Darts Nutz.

Semper fi brother 1/6 weapons co 05-09
Welcome to the forum.  [Image: smile.gif]
Kevin a.k.a. "Sniper".  Moddarts