Cheers from Seattle, WA
(05-30-2019, 03:02 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: Hi Chris. From what I've heard Seattle has a thriving community of darters? A good place to weather the storms as well.

It is. The B league here is nine teams, A league has six teams. There is a weekly open draw on Sundays just after lunch, and that is just Seattle. Tacoma has a good scene too, and I haven't even gotten to explore there, or Oregon. There are also good singles dart event series as well. Its mostly steeptip, but there are softtip spots as well, even if I have no idea about them.
Darts:
- 2019 Target Carrera C12 22 grame barrels, with Target Onyx 30mm points, Target Pro Grip Spinner Short stems, V180 punched standard flights, and Target Titanium Pro Grip Rings
- 2019 Unicorn T90 26 gram barrels, with Target Onyx 30mm points, Target Pro Grip Spinner Short stems, Pentathlon punched standard flights, and Target Titanium Pro Grip Rings
- 1996 Hammerhead Smooth 20 gram barrels, with Roto Hammer points, with Target Onyx 30mm points, Cosmo Fit Shaft GEAR SLIM Spinning #3 stems (24mm Fit Shaft GEAR), and Fit Flight Standard flights
- 1991 Unicorn T90 20 gram barrels,  with Target Onyx 30mm points, Target Pro Grip Spinner Short stems, Pentathlon punched standard flights, and Target Titanium Pro Grip Ringsz
Hi Chris and welcome aboard Smile
Hi and welcome Chris.
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me ..... I find bliss in my confusion.   

Welcome along Chris, nice welcome
DARTS-Phase 5 purist/ Power 9fives 26g/ Unicorn RvB 25g
SHAFTS-Target Power shaft gen 1 (intermediate) 
FLIGHTS-The ones' on my signature
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet
HA'WAY THE TOON  Smile
Newcastle United Premier League survivors 2018-19 season
[Image: ZL8JXbT.png]
Welcome Along to the forum.

And as a long suffering UK fan may I say GO HAWKS and GO M's!

Always had a love for Seattle, never been but would love to one day!
[Image: 84EIGh2.jpg]
Hi Chris, welcome to the forum.  I am pretty sure I played you in league a week ago at Coopers.  Cheers!

Zeeple
The Dart Indoors
(05-31-2019, 03:33 PM)Zeeple Wrote: Hi Chris, welcome to the forum.  I am pretty sure I played you in league a week ago at Coopers.  Cheers!

Zeeple
The Dart Indoors

Maybe? The last match I had there was vs Game of Throwns on the 22nd. If that's you team, then probably. Smile
Darts:
- 2019 Target Carrera C12 22 grame barrels, with Target Onyx 30mm points, Target Pro Grip Spinner Short stems, V180 punched standard flights, and Target Titanium Pro Grip Rings
- 2019 Unicorn T90 26 gram barrels, with Target Onyx 30mm points, Target Pro Grip Spinner Short stems, Pentathlon punched standard flights, and Target Titanium Pro Grip Rings
- 1996 Hammerhead Smooth 20 gram barrels, with Roto Hammer points, with Target Onyx 30mm points, Cosmo Fit Shaft GEAR SLIM Spinning #3 stems (24mm Fit Shaft GEAR), and Fit Flight Standard flights
- 1991 Unicorn T90 20 gram barrels,  with Target Onyx 30mm points, Target Pro Grip Spinner Short stems, Pentathlon punched standard flights, and Target Titanium Pro Grip Ringsz
(05-31-2019, 05:04 PM)Chris Nygaard Wrote:
(05-31-2019, 03:33 PM)Zeeple Wrote: Hi Chris, welcome to the forum.  I am pretty sure I played you in league a week ago at Coopers.  Cheers!

Zeeple
The Dart Indoors

Maybe? The last match I had there was vs Game of Throwns on the 22nd. If that's you team, then probably. Smile

Yes indeed that's my team!  I was the guy that you asked what weight I was throwing and I said 19.  Then we compared darts like a couple of dart geeks.  Smile
(05-31-2019, 05:04 PM)Chris Nygaard Wrote:

Zeeple
The Dart Indoors

Yeah, I'd sorted out who you were from the link to you blog in your sig file. Well met again.

Also, I have an old dart book at home I think you might enjoy having a look at. Its also pretty well out of date, and far as I can recall, has practically nothing useful in it, but its still rather amusing in a few places.
Darts:
I'd love to have a look! Perhaps you could bring it to the singles tournament that will occur after finals?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  cheers from italy anvilbreaker 14 863 02-22-2018, 08:09 PM
Last Post: anvilbreaker
  Cheers DJ81 14 599 01-04-2018, 05:55 PM
Last Post: Red'75™
  Cheers from Michigan Askew180 19 995 10-01-2017, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Rodney
  Whats up from Seattle! Gary Baldwin 22 1,728 09-18-2017, 06:08 AM
Last Post: Luke Gray
  Cheers from Canada! JSmithRN4L 16 1,155 01-06-2017, 07:55 AM
Last Post: Rodney