Target Corona vs Winmau Plasma
Trying to decide between the two...
Which one do you prefer and why?
Haven't tried the plasma, but I think you'll find it difficult to find anybody who would recommend it over the Corona. Corona is a brilliant product bright, easy to install, easy to remove to rotate board and also cheaper than the plasma
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
The corona is fantastic. Easy to remove and rotate and very bright. Makes the board pop out at you - it's great.
I have mine a few years now and it's still going strong.
I think target nailed it with the easy removal and not needing to drill into the wall and board etc.
Not tried the Plasma as I'm more than happy with my Corona - going on 2 years now with no issues - but the following is what Karl from A180 said about the Plasma:

Quote:Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register

Member MichalCZ seems happy with his Plasma though
https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...#pid528002
Pretty much agree with most people who have used the Corona. Hard to beat a great product. One note I can add is to be sure and blow out the accumulated sisal dust every so often. Not sure if it affects the lighting or if it creates any problems but must add to the proper function.
(05-29-2019, 01:00 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Just checked a few threads and my Corona is actually over two years old now and still going strong - I received it 5th May 2017
I ummed and arred for ages on buying a light and finally bought a corona this year for home.......it is amazing..the board is so bright,easy to build and then rotate the board and really focus s your throw..... love mine and now wonder why I waited so long to buy it
A footnote... my wife not the biggest darts fan but does watch it now and again...... saw me use the light at home to practice and she said it looks so professional!!!!!...... enough said

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TARGET VISION 360 vs TARGET CORONA? DalePickard 40 6,653 09-27-2019, 01:03 AM
Last Post: codo180
  Winmau Plasma Dartboard Light Jeff Jones 4 295 02-16-2019, 07:42 PM
Last Post: mc1958
  DIY Corona style dartboard light ring cubdog 12 2,732 01-09-2019, 09:44 PM
Last Post: Ray863
  Winmau plasma lighting system gasto 15 2,259 12-19-2018, 05:35 PM
Last Post: MichalCZ
  Target Corona light JayPro 11 1,495 05-31-2018, 02:33 PM
Last Post: apples73