Brand New Darts Player
Welcome to the forums, be sure to check out the beginner's section and don't be afraid to ask questions, lots of friendly people here who will be more than happy to help out.

welcome
B: 21g   S: Intermediate   F: Shape   180s: 2
You are in the right spot here for learning....these Nutz have a wealth of info to give out. The best advice I can give is learn HOW to practice. The book "Darts from Beginning to End" is a great read and I (plus others on here) highly recommend it. It teaches you how to practice in both the physical AND mental areas. The other main thing as others have mentioned...have fun...when it turns to work....t won't work.
Luck and shoot well and welcome to the Forum!
Hi and welcome aboard
Welcome to Darts Nutz forum Beejay.  People here are always ready to give a helping hand specially to beginners.  You can browse the forum for the topics you are interested in or just shoot a question and other nutz here will gladly answer it.  For starters, you might want to have a look at the following posts since you have just started your quest on finding your ideal set of darts:

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=9562

https://www.dartsnutz.net/showthread.php?tid=1500

https://www.dartsnutz.net/showthread.php?tid=5594

https://www.dartsnutz.net/showthread.php?tid=5719

Enjoy your stay!
(05-29-2019, 03:17 PM)Baloos Wrote: You are in the right spot here for learning....these Nutz have a wealth of info to give out. The best advice I can give is learn HOW to practice. The book "Darts from Beginning to End" is a great read and I (plus others on here) highly recommend it. It teaches you how to practice in both the physical AND mental areas. The other main thing as others have mentioned...have fun...when it turns to work....t won't work.
Luck and shoot well and welcome to the Forum!
I bought the Kindle version of the book and I'm currently working on my "A1" drills. I find myself feeling at times doing this that I am truly the lowest level player that there is. But I'll keep doing it and I'll track my rounds so I can hope to see progress at some point in time. Practice, Practice, and more.... Thanks for the info which is always appreciated.
Welcome along Beejay, most of us mere mortals have to practice to be adept at this game. So where you start doesn't doesn't matter practice, practice and more practice with the fundamentals, of this great game will only help above all enjoy
DARTS-Phase 5 purist/ Power 9fives 26g/ Unicorn RvB 25g
SHAFTS-Target Power shaft gen 1 (intermediate) 
FLIGHTS-The ones' on my signature
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet
HA'WAY THE TOON  Smile
Newcastle United Premier League survivors 2018-19 season
[Image: ZL8JXbT.png]
(05-31-2019, 05:05 AM)Beejay Wrote: I bought the Kindle version of the book and I'm currently working on my "A1" drills.  I find myself feeling at times doing this that I am truly the lowest level player that there is.  But I'll keep doing it and I'll track my rounds so I can hope to see progress at some point in time.  Practice, Practice, and more....  Thanks for the info which is always appreciated.

We've all been there....lol....nothing more humbling than trying something new like that and not doing well at it. Just keep at it and remember..always practice with a purpose...never throw just to throw while practicing...it will induce bad habits that will be hard to overcome. If your tired, stop. Sounds tough to have fun with all these so-called rules but believe me...nothing is more fun that hitting what your aiming/looking at.... Big Grin
Welcome to the forum.  Smile
Kevin a.k.a. "Sniper".  Moddarts

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New user (and new darts player) ivrabec985 20 350 04-04-2019, 05:06 AM
Last Post: Curtis8976
  Young darts player from Italy Nick_ITA_180 11 543 06-25-2018, 03:01 PM
Last Post: Spencerdl
  Hello from a brand new player! Ålex Soøong 13 1,542 01-29-2016, 02:52 PM
Last Post: Butkus
  New darts player from Cumbria Waddo10 10 1,260 01-13-2016, 03:27 PM
Last Post: ElusiveDouble85