Showing my recent order! Beaton’s winmau n Mickicks
Beatons have a standard 26mm point.  Checked Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile . Tongue
(06-05-2019, 01:21 AM)nixer55 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
They are perfect stocked.

The barrels are actually smaller than I thought they would be. I know Steve Beaton throws from the stem and rear of dart. I dont ,  but the barrel accommodates any grip really, I’m mid rear .

I think the Beaton’s are it for me, beautiful dart. At 24g for me. I can see myself making these my main barrel lol. The barrels plug right into the treble 20 lol 

It’s like throwing a AAA battery lol with med-high grip
Seek ye first the Kingdom of God
Hey , question.

I’m guessing some of those cabinets come with the board already attached ?

I can’t seem to remove it by sliding it like on the usual brackets.

But from the backing , there is three screws going in from the backing towards the back of the board to stabilize it.

And the box is very heavy + with the board. 

I may have to remove the backing , and the board...then attach the cabinet and insert the standard dart board bracket support to the back wall. To reduce some weight. Onnhanging the box. I
Never owned a cabinet, but on the ones I've seen you mounted the cabinet to the wall, then mounted the dartboard inside using a standard bracket.  Screws going from the back of cabinet into the board doesn't sound right.  Might even hurt a good board if the screws were too long.  I'd take it apart and start again.
(06-05-2019, 02:57 AM)nixer55 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
That was my thought process.

Uncrew the three , There is NO (edit’) immediate visual evidence off the screws penetrating too far. The screws aren’t the pointy tip ones so maybe they were installed via instructions . One way To find out.
WOrst case scenario, I’ll salvage the NODOR and replace my old wire brim, and keep the cabinet for a future project if necessary 

Thanks again
Looks like you really scored big all around. Some nice looking darts and I think the board and cabinet are classics.

I like the Beaten blue/gold the best though.
Congrats on your new darts!
Liberal heathen
Taking a while to get into the Beaton’s....some thing is off about them...

Haven’t hit a 180 yet, but they are excellent darts for throwing all around...I am going to see if I can adjust to them and only throw the Beaton’s for a week.....

I’ve encountered a probably familiar problem, when you have so many darts that’s you enjoy throwing its so hard to stick to one set!
I have my first set of one80s otw so until then hopefully I’ll keep the Beaton’s holstered 

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Well, it appears I was throwing my beatons all wrong......I have only used standard flights for the past 8 months religiously . I didn’t think any other flights were even worth trying after I tried a gift pack full of every kind from harrows.

I was wondering why my Beatons just weren’t flying consistently ......EDIT so i Just plucked in some ugly yellow Harrows KITES  flights. And boom, the darts are grouping .  . . So I then moved to some Harrows Sonics , a little bit smaller than standard. And I’m getting much better results .

I’m thinking now, I might have to re visit a handful of barrels with different flights....oh no....lol
lol - you do know Beaton uses pears?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Recent Success jwiere03 10 761 07-13-2018, 02:20 PM
Last Post: Baloos
  22g Winmau Steve Beaton - 2018 version mc1958 31 3,696 11-30-2017, 05:51 PM
Last Post: Oldsalt
  Custom Steve Beaton Darts (added grip) BlackBess 9 2,261 05-16-2017, 10:19 PM
Last Post: WhiskyPops
  My Beaton's Woody83 21 2,578 12-20-2016, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Woody83
Question Simply Showing. . . Some Local Stuff guest2 6 1,292 01-29-2016, 10:16 PM
Last Post: Troll
  2-Fer Voks and World Darts Order Quackered1979 13 2,605 02-28-2015, 04:34 PM
Last Post: Getagrip