Showing my recent order! Beaton’s winmau n Mickicks
Had to satisfy an itch.....

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Came across the Steve Beaton blue and gold titanium nitride 24 gs.

Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

Beautifull looking dart. Great price ......winmau new to me, ....looking forward to falling in love.

I couldn’t find much reviews on them ! (*** edit there was a review by Darren, for Beaton’s pictures alone sold me,....I couldn’t find much om the mckicks Alan glazier but they look like a solid design,

Any Of you with personal experience please Share.

Second set, 
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Darts - 24g Steel Tip Tungsten Darts - McKicks - Alan Glazier - The Man in Black - Shark Machine

They look very nice .......great price......

These were all last minute choices. Straying from my desired barrel shape I was seeking days before ...

Also added some designa no2 flights and stems, again , lol

Don’t say I’ll be too disappointed. HOpefully recieve by this comin friday .....LOL. Maybe Monday ,

Cheers! Will show products upon delivery .

I’d be happy hear any personal reviews of the mickicks or beatons!
(05-26-2019, 04:11 AM)CalixNL Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
RegisterBeatons look a fantastic dart let us know how you get on with them. Enjoy.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk
I have the Beatons in 22 gr. Great dart, you'll be satisfied with them
Not sure if the OP was drafted in an external text editor first, but have edited to get rid of lots of strange formatting.

As to the Beatons, I've got a some in my SB collection and they are great darts - as a front gripper I found them better for me than the previous version
No comments on mckicks????? Dont see how they couldn’t be a good dart lol pretty straight forward? Just as excited to try both .

...@ thanks for the edit..

And now I’m very excited for the Beaton’s. Hopefully I can get my current work contract completed before these get delivered so my wife doesn’t bat an eye lol....
Seek ye first the Kingdom of God
Got my delivery!!! 

Will set them up soon and share photos ! And my friend gave me his dart box

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Wow!! that NODOR board is actually amazing. Aside from the wires. It is very soft compared to my other two boards
Wow.

Both sets are Amazing,

Unbelievable.
Love the Beaton’s and the mckicks. They both feel super natural .

Wow 

Noticed the Belfor tag, so the cabinet was likely restored from some sort of damage - water I'm guessing.  If the board was exposed, might explain it being very soft.  Can't really tell from the picture, but I'd rub some of the light sections with a tissue.  Look for black residue.  Found a board someone discarded outside one time.  Had black on it - mould.  Check it before the missus has a fit!

Darts look great, be interesting to see how they work for you.  I'm betting you've found your shape! Smile
(06-05-2019, 12:44 AM)nixer55 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Hey buddy,

Thanks for the suggestion, the house had a small fire in laundry room. Everything was pretty much declared smoke damaged, The tag says “cleaned” On it. I doubt the fire dept. water hoses hit it...but it’s possible ... I only poked it with one dart so far and it sunk in softly . my buddy who owned it gave it to me as a gift lol 

I’ll test it For mould.

Both the darts are delightful so far. The Beaton’s are the most impressive dart I’ve thrown I think , looks like it will gunk up with dry skin fast though . And the shark grip on mckicks is New to me , but i like them so far.

THE beatons points aren’t as short as I thought they would be,  they are actually longer than Some of my others.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Recent Success jwiere03 10 761 07-13-2018, 02:20 PM
Last Post: Baloos
  22g Winmau Steve Beaton - 2018 version mc1958 31 3,694 11-30-2017, 05:51 PM
Last Post: Oldsalt
  Custom Steve Beaton Darts (added grip) BlackBess 9 2,261 05-16-2017, 10:19 PM
Last Post: WhiskyPops
  My Beaton's Woody83 21 2,578 12-20-2016, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Woody83
Question Simply Showing. . . Some Local Stuff guest2 6 1,292 01-29-2016, 10:16 PM
Last Post: Troll
  2-Fer Voks and World Darts Order Quackered1979 13 2,605 02-28-2015, 04:34 PM
Last Post: Getagrip