Pro Darter 404 Page Not Found issue
Anyone else getting a 404 notice when trying to use the Pro Darter website? I've been trying to log in all day without any luck.
Liberal heathen
Yes, not working at all for me.

Actually been having issues with it for a couple of weeks now - anyone in my friends list is always shown as offline even when they are online. They can post in the chat but are not shown in the player's room. And vice versa - they can't see me.

My buddy and I had to create new profiles and not friend each other just to play a game the other day.
Thanks for the feedback! I only use it as a training device and have never had any problems. I hope this is a temporary glitch because I really like it's 01 format.
Liberal heathen
Same thing happened about a month ago, it was down for three days then reappeared after the weekend!
I assume the site owner doesn't do weekends!
I'm sure I read a while ago, maybe here or on Reddit, that the site has effectively been abandoned and it's a miracle it works at all. People have tried to contact the owner to take the site over and do the necessary work and updates to keep it running but said owner doesn't answer emails.
B: 21g   S: Intermediate   F: Shape   180s: 2
Folks, moved this thread to the Darts Practice Room, where *most* online practice and scoring apps live.  If JT4527 is correct on the state of Pro Darter development, might make it easier to find in the future.  And useful information it is!
Can anyone recommend a similar alternative. I really like the stats it keeps and how it make tracking my progress easy.
Adrian Lewis Gen 2 23g
One80 G3
Kentucky Bourbon
Thanks nixer! I wasn't sure were to post this.
Liberal heathen
(05-26-2019, 03:52 PM)Wolfewiz Wrote: Can anyone recommend a similar alternative.  I really like the stats it keeps and how it make tracking my progress easy.

There is GoDartsPro

But since I last used it, almost everything now seems to be behind a subscription, so it's not free.

There are a lot of apps available though, I like mydartstraining which works on Android and the author is a member here and happy to listen to feedback and requests.
B: 21g   S: Intermediate   F: Shape   180s: 2
Here's the thread for My Darts Training:

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=35412

Been thinking for some time of creating an "index" thread for these apps - and making it "sticky" in this section.  So we'd have some sort of central filing.  Similar to what's been done for darts reviews.  Which has made that section much more user-friendly and useful.

One of the reasons I tend to move them to this section, to facilitate that concept.  Just need to get off my duff and get it done!  Tongue