Darts Scoreboard League
Hello Nutz, 
People playing regularly in leagues or pubs will most likely find this useless, but for the ones having trouble finding partners/opponents it might work. I came up with this idea because it is almost impossible to gather people during the warm season, as most of them prefer going outdoors rather than playing darts. 
Beside training different things I like to have some sort of competitive challenge and this is my solution.

Darts Scoreboard League is based on the scoring app for Android, using its Droid opponent levels to create a league ladder. There are three divisions: the player starts in Conference, being able to promote to Championship and then to Premier (for good players that could be accomplished in 2 "seasons". All the matches are played using the best of 11 system (first to 6). This works for me because I wouldn't have enough time for longer formats. I play no more than one match per day, choosing the opponent randomly in order to keep things interesting.

CONFERENCE
Participants
Player, Droid 1, Droid 2, Droid 3, Droid 4, Droid 5, Droid 6, Droid 7
Ranking
7 wins - direct promotion to Championship
6 wins - promotion play-off vs Droid 9
5 wins and below - Conference  

CHAMPIONSHIP
Participants
Player, Droid 8, Droid 9, Droid 10, Droid 11, Droid 12, Droid 13, Droid 14
Ranking
7 wins - direct promotion to Premier
6 wins - promotion play-off vs Droid 16
2-5 wins - Championship
1 win - relegation play-off vs Droid 6
0 wins - direct relegation to Conference

PREMIER
Participants
Player, Droid 15, Droid 16, Droid 17, Droid 18, Droid 19, Droid 20, Droid 20
Ranking
5-7 wins - qualification for the Finals
2-4 wins - Premier
1 win - relegation play-off vs Droid 13
0 wins - direct relegation to Championship

FINALS
Semifinal vs Droid 19
Final vs Droid 20

I don't see myself becoming champion of this league very soon, but this is just an extra motivation to keep going.
Proud user of Voks MMA 22g darts - for more info on them see Getagrip's review.
Not a bad Idea, I might try adding this to my longer training routines, Might help push to get my averages up and work more on my outs.
An update after my first "season"
Having an average above 55 will get you through Conference quite easily, even a 50 average will be ok with solid enough finishing. Mine was terrible against Droid 5, so losing that match meant going to the play-off. Droid 9 had an average of 57, but its finishing has been quite inconsistent and I won the match.
Championship will be a nice challenge. Matches against Droid 7 and Droid 9 were about finding the finish at the right moment. I feel that, as long as you take it seriously, this is a good training for concentration and coping with pressure.
Nice idea. Well done.
This is actually a very good idea gonna give this a go

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk
I really like this idea and did something similar years back when i played regular and practised regular.

Will look to start something the same and start a post of with how i get on.
Looks good.

I never really practice x01 at all and I have no local teams recruiting so this will be good practice in the mean time.

Nice one Smile
B: 22g   S: Short   F: Shape   180s: 4/25
Looks like a cool app, even for league players.
Unfortunately another cool android app that I can’t use on my ‘Crapple’ phone Angry

Might have to steal the wife’s android tablet  Big Grin

Cheers
180’s
2018 - 0
2019 - 11

Iv’e been working on my accuracy. I’ve gone from 53.6% to 92.8% getting 3 darts in the foam ring around my Winmau !
Jumped all over this idea and going to use it with the MDT App 

Using 4 leagues and making them tougher as i go up, all been drawn at random, so this is Div3 where im going to start from

Div 3
8 Players

Best of 11 legs (First to 6)
Levels in League, 3-7-2-5-3-6-1

7 wins - direct promotion to Championship
6 wins - promotion play-off vs Lv 3 then final vs Lv 6
5 wins and below - Stay in Division

Going to keep a record of my results and averages per game and will keep you posted, but great idea and love this as there is now something to aim for at the weekend when im out practicing on my own.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I am glad that people find this useful. This could be adapted to any app that has computer/droid levels to play against.
Best of luck to you all!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Darts Scoreboard Android app Stevieb91 21 851 01-09-2018, 12:02 AM
Last Post: BJC
  Darts Scoreboard - Android Cobalt765 6 668 04-25-2017, 01:09 PM
Last Post: Cobalt765