OVER THE MOON
Well done
Congratulations cheers
B: 25g   S: Intermediate   F: Shape   180s: 2
That takes gumption to do.  I know, been there, done that, fell asleep on the T-shirt afterwards.  Good show guy.  Big time serious accomplishment.  Congratulations.
[Image: bIcnxOK.png]
(05-24-2019, 04:38 PM)Cat Wrote: That takes gumption to do.  I know, been there, done that, fell asleep on the T-shirt afterwards.  Good show guy.  Big time serious accomplishment.  Congratulations.

Thank you very much Cat, i had to wait 4 hours before knowing the result after my passage in front of the jury in oral for 2h30. It was exhausting 
Yesterday after the result with the stress all the work and everything, i had pain in my legs and my back, like if i had run a marathon   Smile
and this night i slept like a baby like never since a long time ago Smile
(05-23-2019, 07:55 PM)Wildridgeton80 Wrote: Congrats

(05-23-2019, 10:14 PM)Borisbbadd Wrote: Congratulations.

(05-24-2019, 12:47 AM)nixer55 Wrote: Well done Donnie, and expressively put. Wink

cheers

(05-24-2019, 06:27 AM)rich345 Wrote: Congratulations

(05-24-2019, 06:50 AM)MaverickJ Wrote: Congratulations! cheers

(05-24-2019, 06:55 AM)Mike HermThe Wrote: Well done

(05-24-2019, 12:51 PM)jt4527 Wrote: Congratulations cheers

Thank you everybody Smile
Congratulations..... now you can concerntrate on the important things.......darts.... sure playing that in pubs and clubs,bars etc with good/ old/new friends you will also learn a lot from the university of life!!!
Congratulations again
What an accomplishment to achieve such a goal. All the stress I can't even imagine. I can only relate to the finish of a marathon and then the "finally it's done" days of relief.
Well done and now you can relax from that made goal and start the next one
Also, thanks for sharing your achievement with us. Always good to celebrate with a Nutz member.
Congratulations Donnie!!! Well done!!