Winmau awesome customer service
just thought I would tell you all my experience with Winmau customer service. I have a Blade board that has been great but the bull had become dead. It didn’t matter how sharp the darts were or even what points were in them I still had 3 or 4 out of 5 darts to hit the bul just dropped out. The board wasn’t old and hadn’t been used with anything heavier than 22g darts and I play almost exclusively 501 or practise doubles so nothing that just focused on the bull.
Anyway I contacted Jemma at Winmau to ask if there was anything I could do to improve it and after exchanging a few very friendly emails and providing proof of purchase and the serial numbers from the back of the board Winmau have sent me a brand new board which will arrive tomorrow.

What amazing customer service. I never asked for anything other than advice to see if I could help solve the problem and I never complained in any way at all.

We are all quick to criticise so I thought I would post a story about Winmau going above and beyond what most of us would expect.

Thanks again to Winmau and Jemma, fantastic.

Noj
Darts are custom made 19g, made for me by David at Double Dee Darts. Great bloke, highly recommended.

Family is the most important thing in my life Heart Heart

54 years old with a body prematurely turning into a corpse
Always great to hear good stories about the companies and their customer service - nice one Winmau, and enjoy your new board Noj
I’ll be honest with you I already have 3 boards in stock so I may try and find a youth club to donate it to as I never expected them to send me a new board

Noj
Darts are custom made 19g, made for me by David at Double Dee Darts. Great bloke, highly recommended.

Fantastic from Winmau. Thanks for sharing a good news story
I will give another thumbs up to Jemma and Winmau. I sent a pic about a raised area on my new board... it was slight, but before i played on it, i wanted to make sure it was not an issue with the board. She sent the pic on to the "technical team" and got back to me quickly. Its good to know that a company takes stuff like this seriously. It will make me keep buying their products.
Care to share the picture?  Lifting spiders are common with blade divider boards.  Also guessing Winmau considered the issue not a problem?

cheers.
(06-07-2019, 02:19 PM)McBoing Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Yeah Jemma is a star

Noj

Great service, that's why I'll buy another winmau board
DARTS-Phase 5 purist/ Power 9fives 26g/ Unicorn RvB 25g
SHAFTS-Target Power shaft gen 1 (intermediate) 
FLIGHTS-The ones' on my signature
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet
HA'WAY THE TOON  Smile
Newcastle United Premier League survivors 2018-19 season
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register