Attention Dart Gurus! need help @ repointing
Good looking collection.  Shiny too! Wink
Only two sets of fixed points in my quiver, so this is a genuine question. Unless the existing point is 'off', say wobbly when rolling on a flat surface, why re-point?
SPACE FOR RENT
(05-24-2019, 03:18 AM)kundalini Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Purely out of boredom I guess?

And to make them shiny? And for the experience ? To try different lengths maybe?
Seek ye first the Kingdom of God
(05-24-2019, 03:32 AM)CalixNL Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Makes perfect sense.
SPACE FOR RENT
(05-24-2019, 03:42 AM)kundalini Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
And I understand your genuine question.....if it’s not broken, why fix it .....

It’s one of My last triumphs I wish to reach within my darting hobby. 

+ I have ordered barrels and had users recommend how nice they would look with “these point and such and such”.....

For me, I think it will keep the spark alive and help me continue on working to be a better dart...thrower!

Thank you for your helpful comment on identifying a decommissioned point!!!
(05-24-2019, 03:18 AM)kundalini Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Had to look it up, I assumed your collection...

lol very specific definition, 

Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

Respect
Please don't misunderstand, I wasn't trying to be a smart-ass. I fully appreciate your efforts and intent to customize your gear. I've looked into re-pointers as well. Just not there yet. With the Hammer Heads, it's just a replacement point you screw in.
SPACE FOR RENT
(05-24-2019, 04:18 AM)kundalini Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
No worries, I was able to deduct your sincerity from the post. 

My reply was just brutally honest bout my desire to tinker with my darts. 

Cheer

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Repointing RVB 95s...! Poidisb 7 292 10-16-2018, 08:06 PM
Last Post: Poidisb