Jelle Klaasen DNA Vs Natural
Hi guys, I currently have the Klaasen World Champion 24g edition, I like them, I really do, but I'm occasionally finding them a bit too "weighty" maybe because they are very small and dense, but I've organised to trade those, but now looking for a 22g set, I've seen the DNAs new for £49 but they don't seem to have the same grippy nose, maybe too smooth? I'm trying to find more reviews!

There wasn't a natural version released without the WC packaging etc.. was there? As nice as it is, its not as if I'm a collector, and the box just goes on a shelf, DNA coating on the Phase 3 Andos I had looked great, but on these, I can't help feel it looks a bit...trashy...but then do I pay £30 more just to get a better look? 

Confused!
I think they only came WC (natural or noir) and the DNA. I have the DNA set and think they look better in person than photos but could use more weight. If you wanted to trade...
(05-23-2019, 08:53 AM)ninjastar Wrote: I think they only came WC (natural or noir) and the DNA. I have the DNA set and think they look better in person than photos but could use more weight. If you wanted to trade...
I've sadly already traded the 24g for Daytona Fire Df01s and Agora Verde AV02s, howecer I remembered I had a £50 amazon card so just that +£35 to get some 22g World Champs, hopefully should be perfect!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Good to see the trade talk out of way in this thread.   That's reserved for the BSS section.  Smile

Good luck with your purchase Poidisb.
(05-23-2019, 01:47 PM)nixer55 Wrote: Good to see the trade talk out of way in this thread.   That's reserved for the BSS section.  Smile

Good luck with your purchase Poidisb.
As if we would ever seriously do that here, I mean.... Really Nixer!

Thanks, hopefully the 22g will be perfect, and natural looks the best to me too!

With that in mind, knowing me they'll be in the trade section in a few weeks!

Lol - never doubted it for a moment.  And yes, wouldn't be surprised to see them in BSS at all. Wink
(05-23-2019, 01:57 PM)nixer55 Wrote: Lol - never doubted it for a moment.  And yes, wouldn't be surprised to see them in BSS at all. Wink
You know me too well!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jelle Klaasen Cobra 2's mc1958 113 16,523 07-30-2019, 02:48 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  Jelle Klaasen Mk3? mc1958 5 792 07-30-2019, 02:42 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  Unicorn Jelle Klaasen Silver Star kenny D 11 534 06-25-2019, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Sultan Pepper
  Jelle Klaasen DNA darts jeetmuck 4 312 01-12-2019, 08:34 AM
Last Post: mc1958