Blade 4 Dual Core review
Thanks for the great review, I'm really glad the shop here recommended it as well. So far it looks like the best board out there.
Steel Tip: 
Monster The Cobra II, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Jelle Klaasen Champagne flights
Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
PB 501, 13 darts on July 18, 2018
PB 301, 6 darts on September 24, 2017
Soft Tip: 
Monster Rapier IV MG, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Haruki Muramatsu Ver.3 Champagne flights
Hi Darts
Cheers Ron Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Well, I finally had to replace my Supawire2 after 2 years of use. The bull was thrashed and it looked like a mine field.

The new arrival was a new Blade 4 Dual Core, and I absolutely love it. My throw has gotten a lot softer of late, and its nice to see the darts penetrate and hold like they are supposed to. Now it will be interesting to see if the Blade 4 holds up as long as the Supawire2 did. I don't think it will make the full 2 years because I am throwing a lot more at home than I used to, but we'll see. Rotate every 3rd day of throwing darts.
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

Great to hear!
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core dartboard review Getagrip 70 35,684 10-12-2019, 11:45 AM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Winmau Blade 5 dartboard review Getagrip 65 22,624 12-21-2018, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Spencerdl
  WINMAU Blade 4 Review useroldaccount 7 11,647 07-20-2015, 04:17 PM
Last Post: sbroon