Does Anyone Have a Tournament Clock Board?
I have never seen one, only read about them.  They have the double ring, as normal, but instead of a triple ring, they have small circles in each bed nearer to the double ring that serve as triples.  If you have one, could you please post a pic?  Thanks!
(05-16-2019, 05:02 PM)Zeeple Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
I think I know what you mean, but I can't even find a picture on Google yet!
B: 21g   S: Short   F: Kite   180s: 3
One80 do a board called dot trainer plus, this has circle areas printed on the board but also has the treble sections, probably not what you was after but as close as I could see on the darts websites.
23g dobey phase 2
Extra short stems
Target no2 flights
Not a picture of an actual board, but this is a drawing in the Rupert Croft-Cooke book from the mid-30's just entitled Darts

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

I dare say you could make one yourself just using a standard Yorkshire board and painting the treble rings on it
I was going to post a pic from Young's 1937 book as well. Just a drawing like yours. Too bad all these old boards are not more commonly found.