Thick Flights
I've just started using the 150 Rhino flights, and they seem to make my darts fly very quickly through the air with less fish tailing and movement in the air and I've never noticed it before with any other sets of flights, I was wondering if anybody else has noticed this or if it's a once in a while realisation of what I should use?
Started playing: June 2017

Best finish: 170 (THE BIG ?)

Best leg: 14 darts

Currently using: trusty old 22g DC Darts
Yes, a heavier flight will tend to damp down unwanted movement simply because the added weight makes is more resistant to moving.
I use Target Ten X now, but in the past I used Datadart 15ZRO which are 150 micron and tough as all hell.
Datadart Orion 25gms - Med Pro Grip Shafts - Ten X Flights

(05-16-2019, 11:18 AM)Kaigen Moore Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
if you’ve been having regular fishtailing problems give a 100 edit: thicker kite* a go 
tends to flatten out your throw a little and discourages fishtailing (well does me. if it works on your dart of choice)

*the thicker kites I use are Harrows Retina, I don’t know for certain that they’re 100s. just assumed they are cos of how they feel
(06-27-2019, 08:03 AM)EviLZippY Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Yes, they (Harrows Retinas) are 100 microns: http://www.harrowsdarts.com/flight-range/retina
Started June 2017
Favorite darts in use: One80 Night Hunter Sting 22g; One80 Spark 20g; Designa Black Shadow 22g
Boards: One80 Gladiator; Nodor Supabull ("old school")
Best leg: 14 darts
Best checkout: 129
180's 2018: 14
180's 2019/goal: 32/36

(06-27-2019, 09:33 AM)SparkVendetta Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
oh thank you 
I should have done that, but I was trying to do 4 things all at the same time and... i is man
it wasn’t really working