Dark Thunders vs Spectres
I'm looking to get either the Designa Dark Thunder or Spectre's in 24g.  They're very simlar darts except for the grip so I was wondering which one dart is grippier.  Dark Thunder seems like an average grip, according to Getagrip's review, and Spectre's seem a less grippy. 

I'm looking for something a little less grippy so right now I'm leaning toward the Spectre's.

If anybody has some insights into these grips that would help a lot.

Thanks.
I removed the paint on my dark thunders and it made them very grippy, Never tried the other dart you mentioned.
I forgot the Spectres come in a few different grips, I mean these ones:  https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_in...s_id=15258

Thanks for the feedback Mackem!
Havent ever held these Spectres but the "hero" grip on the Thunders is my most favourite grip. I prefer the original grip on Unicorn Phase 2 Taylors. The one on the Gary Anderson Phase 3 darts is very similar, just a bit softer. The Dark Thunder grip on 20g version that I had a few years ago was very similar to the one on the Taylors. There are also darts with a seemingly similar grip - Designa Ultralites, however Ultralites are really sticky. Which I like too, they're only available in lighter weights though. I've got the 17g ones.
I bet you'll be happy either way; personally I'd take the Spectre. SLIGHTLY slimmer and nearly a full mm shorter, if you can trust DC measurements.
I don't love darts over about 51 mm; I get more fish tailing darts if I go over.
Yeah I'm definitely leaning toward Spectre as the Dark Thunders grip is sounding pretty grippy.
Just get both, you know you deserve some new darts
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
Gladiator 2 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

(05-15-2019, 09:34 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Just get both, you know you deserve some new darts

hmmmm I do and they're cheap...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Designa Dark Thunders Johnny Tapia 3 466 11-29-2018, 08:17 PM
Last Post: Berlin180
  Harrows Diva Dark X Poidisb 18 1,858 07-08-2018, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Poidisb
  Experience/Griplevel - Showtime Fuzion Grip 1.2 Dark Edition Bertso 2 636 03-17-2018, 10:51 AM
Last Post: Bertso