Dart Mats
I'm looking to protect my wood floors from getting poked by darts, mostly from when I pull the dart out and it slips out of my hand...  Would a dart mat be sturdy enough to protect the wood floors?

I'm looking at something like this:
https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_in...ts_id=3706

Thanks guys
How about a big piece of carpeting to cover the area under your board ?
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me ..... I find bliss in my confusion.   

(05-15-2019, 07:22 PM)Borisbbadd Wrote: How about a big piece of carpeting to cover the area under your board ?

I'm thinking of something like that as well, like welcome mats under the board.  But could use a nicer oche too as I just have some tape right now, and the mat would be more comfy for the ol feet too.
(05-15-2019, 07:38 PM)tacoj0e Wrote:
(05-15-2019, 07:22 PM)Borisbbadd Wrote: How about a big piece of carpeting to cover the area under your board ?

I'm thinking of something like that as well, like welcome mats under the board.  But could use a nicer oche too as I just have some tape right now, and the mat would be more comfy for the ol feet too.

I like the mat as well.
The room I throw in is all carpeted, so that's not a problem, but I do think the mat would add a touch of class.
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me ..... I find bliss in my confusion.   

You could try using interlocking foam mats. I use them on a hard floor in my throwing area. They're cheap and available at hardware/toy stores.

[Image: AO0LtK1.jpg]
The mat will do the job no problem

Noj
Darts are custom made 19g, made for me by David at Double Dee Darts. Great bloke, highly recommended.

Family is the most important thing in my life Heart Heart

54 years old with a body prematurely turning into a corpse