Dart Mats
I'm looking to protect my wood floors from getting poked by darts, mostly from when I pull the dart out and it slips out of my hand...  Would a dart mat be sturdy enough to protect the wood floors?

I'm looking at something like this:
https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_in...ts_id=3706

Thanks guys
How about a big piece of carpeting to cover the area under your board ?
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me ..... I find bliss in my confusion.   

(05-15-2019, 07:22 PM)Borisbbadd Wrote: How about a big piece of carpeting to cover the area under your board ?

I'm thinking of something like that as well, like welcome mats under the board.  But could use a nicer oche too as I just have some tape right now, and the mat would be more comfy for the ol feet too.
(05-15-2019, 07:38 PM)tacoj0e Wrote:
(05-15-2019, 07:22 PM)Borisbbadd Wrote: How about a big piece of carpeting to cover the area under your board ?

I'm thinking of something like that as well, like welcome mats under the board.  But could use a nicer oche too as I just have some tape right now, and the mat would be more comfy for the ol feet too.

I like the mat as well.
The room I throw in is all carpeted, so that's not a problem, but I do think the mat would add a touch of class.
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me ..... I find bliss in my confusion.   

You could try using interlocking foam mats. I use them on a hard floor in my throwing area. They're cheap and available at hardware/toy stores.

[Image: AO0LtK1.jpg]
The mat will do the job no problem

Noj

Family is the most important thing in my life Heart Heart

54 years old with a body prematurely turning into a corpse