Advice ... with a grain of salt
Here is my advice ( you can take it with a grain of salt also ) but here goes .....

First off, if your having a bad day, sometimes it's just that, a bad day. You don't need to get all wired out and change everything, tomorrow is another day. Chances are you will throw better.

This forum is a great place for help and advice, no doubt, and I have learned a lot, but what works for some may not work for you. Stick with the basics, and tweak it a little bit here and there, but don't change everything at once hoping for a miracle , it's not going to happen.

The best advice I can give is have fun with your darts, enjoy yourself, and don't take it too seriously, for most of us it is just a game ..... have fun with it.
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me ..... I find bliss in my confusion.   

(05-12-2019, 01:16 AM)Borisbbadd Wrote: Here is my advice ( you can take it with a grain of salt also ) but here goes .....

First off, if your having a bad day, sometimes it's just that, a bad day. You don't need to get all wired out and change everything, tomorrow is another day. Chances are you will throw better.

This forum is a great place for help and advice, no doubt, and I have learned a lot, but what works for some may not work for you. Stick with the basics, and tweak it a little bit here and there, but don't change everything at once hoping for a miracle , it's not going to happen.

The best advice I can give is have fun with your darts, enjoy yourself, and don't take it too seriously, for most of us it is just a game ..... have fun with it.

Well put . A bad day at Darts is not the end of the world . Everyone has them ,and I mean EVERYONE. 
Jump back on that horse ...  Rolleyes

Match Darts=Unicorn John Part ® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

(05-12-2019, 05:08 AM)The G Wrote:
(05-12-2019, 01:16 AM)Borisbbadd Wrote: Here is my advice ( you can take it with a grain of salt also ) but here goes .....

Well put . A bad day at Darts is not the end of the world . Everyone has them ,and I mean EVERYONE. 
Jump back on that horse ...  Rolleyes

Thanks G

It seems to me, that what little I have learned, I had to learn the hard way.
I've always had a problem with over thinking everything, and trying to fix it.
For me, it has always been best , when I go back to the basics, quit worrying ...... and just have fun with it.

I get frustrated as I try and throw the same every day and it doesn't happen. I try and forge through the mental part of the day and usually I just bag it and either come back later in the day or the following day.
Agreed fun is the best way to take it.
Great advice, especially on the not overthinking thing.

I seem to be in a little purple patch at the moment and throwing quite well and I put it mostly down to a (un)conscious decision to have my mind completely blank when I'm at the oche.

I just need to settle on a dart, but I think I am pretty close Smile
B: 21g   S: Intermediate   F: Shape   180s: 2
(05-12-2019, 06:08 PM)jt4527 Wrote: I just need to settle on a dart, but I think I am pretty close Smile

I'm wondering if that is really possible .....  Lol

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  table salt ?! nightcrawler 19 1,603 03-28-2019, 07:15 PM
Last Post: hamo