Wade, Price argument week 13
Does anyone know what what was going on between Price and Wade last week(13) Premier League, when Price refused to shake hands with Wade after the match?
We have Wade's response in the PL thread.  Haven't seen anything from Price, but there was a tweet from his wife to the effect fans should stop booing and move on.  Can't locate that tweet now, so not sure it's still available.

Some folks at the event mentioned the fans were on Price before the match.  Which explains that walk-on deliberately ignoring the fans. I'd say he was wound up tight at that point, and the only thing that would of diffused an explosion was a Price win.  But his own tactics pretty well scuttled that.
If he and his wife want the crowd to move on then perhaps Price should stop behaving like a toddler

Noj
Darts are custom made 19g, made for me by David at Double Dee Darts. Great bloke, highly recommended.

Family is the most important thing in my life Heart Heart

54 years old with a body prematurely turning into a corpse
(05-10-2019, 02:42 PM)Noj Wrote: If he and his wife want the crowd to move on then perhaps Price should stop behaving like a toddler

Noj

Thanks for the info.
(05-10-2019, 04:40 PM)PecosJoe Wrote:
(05-10-2019, 02:42 PM)Noj Wrote: If he and his wife want the crowd to move on then perhaps Price should stop behaving like a toddler

Noj

Thanks for the info.

Price said Wade was stamping on the floor during Prices throw, something Wade totally denied and also something that the referee and markers neither saw or felt. There was no stamping caught on camera either. Price is getting a persecution complex

Noj
Darts are custom made 19g, made for me by David at Double Dee Darts. Great bloke, highly recommended.

Family is the most important thing in my life Heart Heart

54 years old with a body prematurely turning into a corpse
A lack of class on the part of Price, but that almost seems to be the normal.
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me ..... I find bliss in my confusion.