Darts Corner's 'hidden' darts
I really like the DC website and almost always use it now that Madhouse is gone but there's one thing that annoys me (actually 2, I just thought of another lol).

Some of their darts don't seem to appear in any of the categories, so they're almost impossible to find unless you specifically search for them. 

For example, I saw a great review of the of the Datadart Paul Jennings by Copigme and thought I'd check them out. Going through Steel Tip Darts - Datadart - they don't appear in any of the categories but they can be found using the search box. 

Another example is V180 darts. DC sells about 10 models of V180 player's darts but there is no category under Steel Tip Darts. I only found out about these as a set was in the results of a Dart Selector search I did. 

I'm just wondering what other sets are out there I might be missing out on! 

PS the second thing I don't like is on the Darts Selector, you can only adjust the width by mm, would be much better if they did it by 0.1mm.  I did contact them about this but I think they misunderstood my request as I just got a reply back saying you can't search by 0.1mm Big Grin
Monster Helios 3 22g
One80 Vice stems
Black shape L Style flights 
Gold champagne caps 
Re the Jennings darts, and also the V180 players darts, these should all be under the Pro Players section of the DC website - the Jenno's certainly are as are at least 4 of the V180 players (can only remember Tabern, Jones, McGeeney and Woods off the top of my head).

If you look for Jocky Wilson and Martin Adams, neither of those are in the Datadart section, just the players section as well.
(05-10-2019, 11:38 AM)mc1958 Wrote: Re the Jennings darts, and also the V180 players darts, these should all be under the Pro Players section of the DC website - the Jenno's certainly are as are at least 4 of the V180 players (can only remember Tabern, Jones, McGeeney and Woods off the top of my head).

If you look for Jocky Wilson and Martin Adams, neither of those are in the Datadart section, just the players section as well.

Cheers MC, I have never actually used the Pro Players section before, lots to have a look at this afternoon!
Monster Helios 3 22g
One80 Vice stems
Gold champagne caps 
(05-10-2019, 12:15 PM)Chappers Wrote: Cheers MC, I have never actually used the Pro Players section before, lots to have a look at this afternoon!

Just a wee reminder when looking in the "Pro Players" section if there's a name you don't see it means for the most part they're out of stock.  For example, Nathan Aspinall isn't listed due to being sold out.
ha yeah their site is a mess, it's like all the different 'offers' sections they have.
(05-10-2019, 10:49 AM)Chappers Wrote: I really like the DC website and almost always use it now that Madhouse is gone but there's one thing that annoys me (actually 2, I just thought of another lol).

Some of their darts don't seem to appear in any of the categories, so they're almost impossible to find unless you specifically search for them. 

For example, I saw a great review of the of the Datadart Paul Jennings by Copigme and thought I'd check them out. Going through Steel Tip Darts - Datadart - they don't appear in any of the categories but they can be found using the search box. 

Another example is V180 darts. DC sells about 10 models of V180 player's darts but there is no category under Steel Tip Darts. I only found out about these as a set was in the results of a Dart Selector search I did. 

PS the second thing I don't like is on the Darts Selector, you can only adjust the width by mm, would be much better if they did it by 0.1mm.  I did contact them about this but I think they misunderstood my request as I just got a reply back saying you can't search by 0.1mm Big Grin

where has Madhouse gone?
(05-10-2019, 02:43 PM)ninjaskills Wrote:
(05-10-2019, 10:49 AM)Chappers Wrote: I really like the DC website and almost always use it now that Madhouse is gone but there's one thing that annoys me (actually 2, I just thought of another lol).

where has Madhouse gone?

I think they are just concentrating on Custom Made Darts now
Monster Helios 3 22g
One80 Vice stems
Gold champagne caps 
(05-10-2019, 02:43 PM)ninjaskills Wrote: where has Madhouse gone?

The Madhouse shop shut a couple of months ago - they are now concentrating on the Custom Made Darts part of the business
6mm shows nothing, 7mm shows practically everything i defo agree that's annoying
The danger of using dart selector by measurements is that MANY of their measurements are far off.

Many of the Designa darts vary a bunch from what's on the site.

XQMax measurements have been off, but that may be because XQMax reports them wrong (verified from their website).

Anyhow I now try to cross check any dart I'm buying from them with other sites when possible. Target and Harrows are very good about having measurements easy to find on their sites.
The way their products are indexed is a bit of a mess.

If I select Flights > By Shape > Pear, it returns results but if I search for the word Pear I get more results.
(05-15-2019, 03:35 PM)Don Hagliatelli Wrote: The way their products are indexed is a bit of a mess.

If I select Flights > By Shape > Pear, it returns results but if I search for the word Pear I get more results.

Agreed; it's got plenty of room for improvement.
On the other hand, it's far superior to any other site out there (as far as I know).

Another pet peeve about their website:  If something goes out of stock, DC doesn't keep a placeholder showing "out of stock."  Instead it's like the product no longer exists.  Rob Cross Pixel Grip in 23 g appears to not exist, according to Darts Corner.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Darts Corner Lefty544 808 144,147 12-12-2019, 09:50 PM
Last Post: Monkey D'arts Luffy
  Darts corner trade account Elusive Dream 1 182 10-28-2019, 01:10 AM
Last Post: Cosmo Darts Europe