robson flights
anyone knows the best shafts to use with robson flights?
a shaft where the robson goes all the way in ???
thx
22GR WOLFIES
22GR J WADE PHASE 1
23GR MVG ORIGINALS
shot! 9ti2 22gr/ clic shaft tweeny
target rvb 95 23gr/ original setup
winmau sub-zero torpedo 23 gr/ clic shaft tweeny
harrows fire tapered 22 gr/ clic shaft tweeny
harrows ice 22g
winmau stratos 24gr shark grip/ original setup
daytonas soft tip front weighted 20g
target carrera soft tip 20g
power 80 20g soft tip
phase 5 24g
and lots of designas
(05-09-2019, 07:16 AM)bdebbane Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Unicorn Gripper 3 spring to my mind. It didn't hold as tight as Pro Grips, however I liked the almost smooth transition. And it definitely held better than the common flights usually sit on these Grippers 3 shafts. In the end though, the shafts that I used to use the most with Robsons were Target Pro Grip spinners.
BTW, the black and green flights were tighter than the other ones that I had - white, blue, pink. The black and green didn't go fully at the stem.

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
I've only used them on Pro Grips & Unicorn Mirage Clears, I really like them on the clear shafts, especially when you get them cleaned up and get all the silly text off the stems!
I have found they work well with a number of different shafts, except aluminum, because no one should be using those bendy things Smile
Robsons are one of my favorite flights. I wish they had some decent designs.
(05-13-2019, 05:54 AM)blink180 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
RegisterI quite like their basic look, takes out the hours/money spent trying to colour match!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
(05-13-2019, 05:54 AM)blink180 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Printing on molded flights is expensive. The only option really is pad printing which really limits what you can do.
(05-13-2019, 09:30 AM)Cosmo Darts Europe Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
I really like the look of the Jose Perales flights - my finger is hovering over the Buy Now button Smile
B: 22g   S: Short   F: Shape   180s: 7/25
I put some Robson flights on extra short winmau prism stems, over the weekend, seemed to fit snugly and pushed down Mickey all the way, only had 2 pop off in about 2 hours if playing
23g dobey phase 2
Extra short stems
Target no2 flights
I have used Robson flights with various Harrows, Winmau, Designa and One80 stems. The best fit was with One80 Vice stems: https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/index.php?..._1148_2382

The narrow top of the Vice stems makes the fit almost perfect... after you have removed the ring..
Started June 2017
Favorite darts in use: Winmau Foxfire 22g; One80 Night Hunter Sting 22g; Designa Black Shadow 22g
Boards: One80 Gladiator; Nodor Supabull ("old school")
Best leg: 14 darts
High checkout: 148
180's 2018: 14
180's 2019/goal: 53/48

(05-13-2019, 09:34 AM)jt4527 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Those Perales flights do look good. 
I understand it must be tricky to print on molded flights,  but I'm not worried about paying top dollar, if it works and it looks nice I will buy it.
(05-09-2019, 09:36 PM)elevendarter Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
wow ! those pentas look nice!
22GR WOLFIES
22GR J WADE PHASE 1
23GR MVG ORIGINALS
harrows ice 22g
power 80 20g soft tip
phase 5 24g
and lots of designas
Just discovered last night that the Robson text also comes off nicely with nail varnish remover, the white Astras look so pretty now!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
(05-21-2019, 07:40 AM)bdebbane Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
I've got them in 22g.

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/PENTATHLON-NVO2-...vuQPEsTEsA
(05-21-2019, 10:02 AM)elevendarter Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Registeri wanted to buy the same but dartscorner told me they are an old model and they don't make them anymore.
thank god for ebay Shy !
22GR WOLFIES
22GR J WADE PHASE 1
23GR MVG ORIGINALS
harrows ice 22g
power 80 20g soft tip
phase 5 24g
and lots of designas
(05-22-2019, 07:07 AM)bdebbane Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
It's the Darts Clearance eBay shop. Most of darts that they offer are just prototypes and once they're sold out it's likely they won't be made again. At least some of their models are done in smaller numbers while some other models are offerred repeatedly. Darts Clearance is a highly recommended shop here on the Nutz. BTW, I didn't know these Pentathlons were available at Darts Corner.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Robson's? Ted Woodside 7 1,016 01-13-2019, 02:31 PM
Last Post: SparkVendetta
  Robson's = More Deflections? Ted Woodside 8 1,040 03-31-2018, 10:42 AM
Last Post: DanC.Licks
  Robson Plus Flights?? A new sort of Cosmo flight MichelBarre 65 13,100 04-16-2016, 08:53 AM
Last Post: Getagrip