Ho to all.
Hi, I'm a italian dartplayer. I hope that I will find the answers to my questions ?
Welcome to the forum. I'm sure the Nutz will do their best to answer questions...

cheers...
Welcome to the forum
Hi and welcome aboard!
[Image: 7LYvQab.jpg]
Greetings and if your questions are dart related I'm more than certain somebody will be able to help.
So, what's on your mind?
(05-02-2019, 04:02 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: Greetings and if your questions are dart related I'm more than certain somebody will be able to help.
So, what's on your mind?

Well ..... in these 23 years I have changed so many darts and various arrangements in an attempt to have maximum space and visibility. I ask you a question: have you ever tried to make spikes with alternative materials, for example with stainless steel nails processed and shaped with an iron file?
(05-02-2019, 04:07 PM)Warrior Wrote:
(05-02-2019, 04:02 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: Greetings and if your questions are dart related I'm more than certain somebody will be able to help.
So, what's on your mind?

Well ..... in these 23 years I have changed so many darts and various arrangements in an attempt to have maximum space and visibility. I ask you a question: have you ever tried to make spikes with alternative materials, for example with stainless steel nails processed and shaped with an iron file?

Replied to that question here:

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=36870

Which is a better place for discussion because intros are archived after a period of time and can't be posted to.

cheers...
Hi and welcome aboard Smile
Welcome to the forums Smile
B: 21g   S: Intermediate   F: Shape   180s: 2
Welcome...our nutz are very helpful!