New Shot! Vikings Handmaidens
(05-06-2019, 05:56 PM)Jim_sol Wrote: Don't suppose anybody knows when these will be available in the UK?

Can't see them online to purchase.

Jim

They're available at darts warehouse for $100 (£76) which is probably more than they'll be over here, plus you might get hit for vat. I'm sure Darts Corner will have them soon but here's the link:

https://www.dartswarehouse.com/viking-sh...gsten.html
Monster Helios 3 22g
One80 Vice stems
Black shape L Style flights 
Gold champagne caps 
Wow....nice darts.... I recently acquired a set of Makoto's and loved them. A little grippy but for days when I need the extra they are my go to now. These look like the rear section,where I grip, they look more on a 5 on a scale 1-10. Now I can use the same dart style all the time.
I know some of you are saying..."What?? two different styles,grips...just use the same dart all the time"  All I can say is "getting old sucks and you gotta do what ya gotta do" Cool oldguy
Still not available to buy in any UK online stores, getting twitchy fingers as I need these darts in my life, even worse now that they are on the dartsnutz forum banner.

Jim
(05-14-2019, 04:00 PM)Jim_sol Wrote: Still not available to buy in any UK online stores, getting twitchy fingers as I need these darts in my life, even worse now that they are on the dartsnutz forum banner.

Jim

Maybe they are not stocking any of the new Shot Darts stuff?  As I haven't seen Totem 3 or the new printed dart cases anywhere while browsing DC.
I throw a lighter dart and play soft and steel tip with the same set.

I like a front loaded dart and I'm a front gripper. Most soft barrels don't suit me at all.

Shot have been making some lovely looking darts which look like they'd suit me.
Shot! Viking Shield Maidens
These beer'd up fighting females seem to have come off the boat and landed at the Corner o' Darts with an axe to grind about getting called Handmaidens... . And the Totem III's are there too.
Ryk is currently using:-
 鈴木 未来  Jadeite 24g
::  L-Shaft Locked Slim 300 Emerald :: Metal Champagne Ring Aqua :: - L-Flight Dimple Solid Emerald  :: Winmau Blade 6 ::
Holy cow.

I hadn't seen these and I was checking daily. They must have added them later today 

Defo just ordering a set now, will give them a good crack as they look great for me, a little bit wider at the nose.

Same price as my Berserkers as well, although they don't make purple Supergrip carbons at the moment, so will have to look at how to tart them up nicely.

Jim
They've arrived, and look and feel as good as I had thought.

Jim
(05-22-2019, 05:19 PM)Jim_sol Wrote: They've arrived, and look and feel as good as I had thought.

Jim

They look brilliant, I think they look better in your pic than the promotional ones!
Monster Helios 3 22g
One80 Vice stems
Black shape L Style flights 
Gold champagne caps 
How do they fly?
They are lovely darts, front weighted obviously and sit down nicely for me.

This was the second one in 9 darts, I finished with an 11 dart leg.

I like these and my Shot Berserkers, they are making some very good darts at the moment.

Jim
Nice Jim!  Got to ask - where'd the pristine Blade 4 come from?  Looks brand new.
(05-29-2019, 12:04 AM)nixer55 Wrote: Nice Jim!  Got to ask - where'd the pristine Blade 4 come from?  Looks brand new.

I've had it lying in the box for a while, had pretty much forgotten I had it to be honest. Found it last week and put it up. Still prefer the blade 4 to the blade 5 too.

Jim
(05-22-2019, 05:19 PM)Jim_sol Wrote: They've arrived, and look and feel as good as I had thought.

Jim

They look great mate

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shot! Vikings Chappers 36 2,178 08-21-2018, 06:43 PM
Last Post: Chappers