New Shot! Vikings Handmaidens
The barrel could suit me ... but:

Why Purple?
As much as I like the design, barrel and Flights do not fit together nicely I.M.O.

If they were anywhere near a reasonoable budget I would still consider then thou ... but they will probably be ~90€ so I will say no ... for now lol.
   --> Best 501: 13 darts 
   --> Highest Out: 150
   --> 2019 - 180's: 42
(05-01-2019, 12:46 PM)Molrix Wrote: The barrel could suit me ... but:

Why Purple?
As much as I like the design, barrel and Flights do not fit together nicely I.M.O.

If they were anywhere near a reasonoable budget I would still consider then thou ... but they will probably be ~90€ so I will say no ... for now lol.

I don't know where you are buying your darts from I found them for 62.60€   - $89.95 Aust. 30€ is a bit of a price jump, maybe look online at other stores IMO  Smile
(05-01-2019, 11:39 PM)blink180 Wrote:
(05-01-2019, 12:46 PM)Molrix Wrote: The barrel could suit me ... but:

Why Purple?

I don't know where you are buying your darts from I found them for 62.60€   - $89.95 Aust. 30€ is a bit of a price jump, maybe look online at other stores IMO  Smile

Unfortunately we have to add around 20% vat to the price which would account for some of the difference
Monster Helios 3 22g
One80 Vice stems
Black shape L Style flights 
Gold champagne caps 
I had some Viscounts from Shot once and liked them well enough, but the latest trend for them seems to be to make darts that are so busy they are difficult to even look at. Fancying up the point is well over the top as well. I think I have a very different darting aesthetic from 99% of the players these days. Gimme unadorned, smooth-barreled copper tungsten any day of the week. Smile
Don't suppose anybody knows when these will be available in the UK?

Can't see them online to purchase.

Jim
(05-06-2019, 05:56 PM)Jim_sol Wrote: Don't suppose anybody knows when these will be available in the UK?

Can't see them online to purchase.

Jim

They're available at darts warehouse for $100 (£76) which is probably more than they'll be over here, plus you might get hit for vat. I'm sure Darts Corner will have them soon but here's the link:

https://www.dartswarehouse.com/viking-sh...gsten.html
Monster Helios 3 22g
One80 Vice stems
Black shape L Style flights 
Gold champagne caps 
Wow....nice darts.... I recently acquired a set of Makoto's and loved them. A little grippy but for days when I need the extra they are my go to now. These look like the rear section,where I grip, they look more on a 5 on a scale 1-10. Now I can use the same dart style all the time.
I know some of you are saying..."What?? two different styles,grips...just use the same dart all the time"  All I can say is "getting old sucks and you gotta do what ya gotta do" Cool oldguy
Still not available to buy in any UK online stores, getting twitchy fingers as I need these darts in my life, even worse now that they are on the dartsnutz forum banner.

Jim
(05-14-2019, 04:00 PM)Jim_sol Wrote: Still not available to buy in any UK online stores, getting twitchy fingers as I need these darts in my life, even worse now that they are on the dartsnutz forum banner.

Jim

Maybe they are not stocking any of the new Shot Darts stuff?  As I haven't seen Totem 3 or the new printed dart cases anywhere while browsing DC.
I throw a lighter dart and play soft and steel tip with the same set.

I like a front loaded dart and I'm a front gripper. Most soft barrels don't suit me at all.

Shot have been making some lovely looking darts which look like they'd suit me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shot! Vikings Chappers 36 2,164 08-21-2018, 06:43 PM
Last Post: Chappers