New Shot! Vikings Handmaidens
NEW VIKING RANGE RELEASE! Stand your ground; the Viking Shield-Maiden never backs down from a challenge to defend the tribe.  This versatile front weighted dart has three clear grip zones in two grip styles, including our mighty Viking “Seige” grip.  Maiden is available in 5 Steel Tip Weights – up to a substantial 27 gm and 3 Soft Tip weights.  Finished in blazing colour, this Maiden is ready for the power and the glory of the battle.  Available now from all good dart stores. PM us for where to buy near you. Here’s the link to the Viking Shield-Maiden on our website, take a closer look. #shotdarts #viking https://www.shotdarts.com/catalogsearch/.../?q=maiden
Monster Helios 3 22g
Short black L Style carbon silent stems 
Black shape L Style flights 
Gold champagne caps 
Another great looking dart from Shot, I really like the look of these, those flights are nice too! Shield Maiden not Handmaiden though oops!!
Monster Helios 3 22g
Short black L Style carbon silent stems 
Black shape L Style flights 
Gold champagne caps 
Shot surely makes a striking dart, and I really like the shape as well!  Cat will flip when she sees these!  Wink

Close up image for those who dislike following links - lol:

[Image: vmst-viking_maiden-all-in-one-steel_1200x1200.jpg]
Probably just me, but I got enough of the Shot darts. They all follow the same design pattern now. Just a different colour and the fancy cuts look different.
Also far too expensive IMO.
[Image: vVSMqoP.png]
They look great, where can you buy them from?
(05-01-2019, 04:40 AM)blink180 Wrote: They look great, where can you buy them from?

They’re available from Darts Warehouse:
https://au.dartswarehouse.com/catalogsea.../?q=Maiden
Yep, sexy darts for somebody to love hitting the mark with. Just not my style either.
Stunning darts but too expensive... As well as all shot darts. Imho don't worth the price.
Another good looking set of arrows from Shot, but agree too expensive
Looks like I will be sending out Huginn and Muninn to look for these delectable bits of Danish D-artistry.
(What do you mean they are from the other Zealand?)
Ryk is currently using:-
 鈴木 未来  Jadeite 24g
::  L-Shaft Locked Slim 300 Emerald :: Metal Champagne Ring Aqua :: - L-Flight Dimple Solid Emerald  :: Winmau Blade 6 ::

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shot! Vikings Chappers 36 1,999 08-21-2018, 06:43 PM
Last Post: Chappers