Bottelsen UFO's
Can anyone help with this set?

Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Question: I have my signature checked but when I post I do not see my own signature. Is that normal? Can others see my signature?
(04-30-2019, 03:46 PM)Zeeple Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Did you complete the last step in this FAQ?

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=33725

Also see Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile  for many other common issues.

cheers...
I did in fact. I went to do it again just now and what happens when I click 'Enable sig in all posts' and then click 'Update Signature' is that it takes me back to the same screen with 'No Action' selected instead of 'Enable'.
(04-30-2019, 04:09 PM)Zeeple Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
It does return to the same action after, but should update nonetheless.  Just did a test...
Well, it is not working for me, for some reason.... It is clearly rejecting my attempt to make it "Enabled". Arg!
Man I was looking at the darts. They look interesting and I can see similar Voks darts I have only the grip moved further back
Good luck with your sig
good to see you on dartsnutz Zeeple
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
(05-01-2019, 03:23 PM)Griff 10 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Good to see you, Griff!  Hope your darts are flying true!