Winmau Prism Force equivalent
Harrows Alamo with the aluminium tops have a kind of grip section at the bottom. I think it’s designed to help you screw them up tightly but it may work for you as a grip.
(04-23-2019, 09:17 AM)Chappers Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Those bulls shark grip are a good find! I'll be giving those a whirl.
(04-23-2019, 10:06 AM)Ryk Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
SN, i wanted to link my thread, but for some strange reason, i could not do it on my phone. Thanka to Ryk, it's done! :-)

Have a read on my thread, and if you decide to give it a go and need help, just gimme a shout!

Cheers!
I don't think there is anything 'natural' about throwing darts. A person does not naturally stand sideways, with weight more on one leg, lean forward and swing to launch a projectile repeatedly, day in, day out as part of daily routine. One does not even throw a rock or ball that way.    ~ With darts, everything has to be learnt, and refined.  Wink

What is NATURAL? http://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and trying to learn! So I can fool around with loads of set-ups and techniques! Lol! Big Grin
Although the thread is already a tad old, I just wanted to add my experience with the Prism Force stems.
I use them with the Simon Whitlock barrels and had the exact same problem, killing 4 stems in an afternoon, and thinking, that this would going to be a quite expensive day.
Then I started punching the flights (Harrows Retina X), and since then had some bending of the plastic, but no broken stems anymore.
That was about 3 months ago. Since then the flights, very durable, are the material, that has to be changed once in a while, but the stems now don't cause problems anymore.
Pretty common I'd say.  Posted some time ago it's been my experience - not so much the stem, but what's used to secure the flight.

To that end, got some One80 Vice stems on the way I hope to use with L Style flights and caps.  Which is another way of thinking altogether.  The Nutz rock at getting you thinking outside of the box. Wink
(06-13-2019, 05:40 PM)nixer55 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
That's the setup I've been using and works really well, Vice stems grip them nice and tight and I reckon they're almost impossible to break with the L Style flights on!
Monster Helios 3 22g
Short black L Style carbon silent stems 
Black shape L Style flights 
Gold champagne caps 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Winmau Prism Stems Colmcc 20 1,052 07-17-2019, 08:58 AM
Last Post: Imposter
  Problems with Winmau Prism Force stems TheRedBit 20 3,100 07-23-2018, 09:02 AM
Last Post: Little al
  Equivalent Cosmo stem length nicksmith1989 5 3,274 12-06-2014, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Banned