Cosmo Design Vote Win contest
If you've not yet cast your votes then you need to be quick, you only have approximately 8 hours left from the time of this post in which to vote
New Product Announcement- Design Contest Winners!

As always thank you so much for your continued patronage.
It’s time for us to announce our July products.

- Design Contest Fit Flight
- Design Contest Fit Flight AIR

At the end of April, we held our first ever #myFitFlightDesign contest.
People all over the world wowed us with over 400 design submissions.
Out of 9 finalists determined by us here at Cosmo Darts, another 800 people took part in voting for the top 3 designs they wanted to see us make.
It gives us great honor to present the following three winners!

[Image: DC_FREEDOM-PEACE.jpg]

FREEDOM & PEACE Designed by Lenny

Garnering 747 points, Lenny’s beautiful and unique design topped the competition by almost 200 points!

[Image: DC_Fun-and-Happy.jpg]

Fun and Happy Designed by Rita Ip

Rita Ip’s Fun and Happy people drew the most unique number of votes (but not as many first place votes as Lenny’s).

[Image: DC_Japanese-Paper-Fan.jpg]

Japanese Paper Fan Designed by マギー/mui mui

Maggy / mui mui had one of the most original designs in the contest, utilizing the shape of the flight and incorporating it into the design to create this magnificent work.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of these flights will be available in Fit Flight Shape and Fit Flight AIR Shape.
They will be available from us starting July 17th.

We would like to thank everyone who partook in this contest. Thank you for so many creative and wonderful designs as well as taking the time to let us know which ones were your favorite.

Voting prize winners will be announced July 17th, 2019 on our social media platforms.
To see the complete results of the voting contest, please go here: http://events.cosmodarts.jp/design/vote/contest.php
Hey, when I posted that originally, I had the wrong availability date on it. Our distributors can purchase starting the 17th. It takes about 10 days for orders to come in, get boxed, shipped and then to be made available from them. It's been updated to say the 28th
(07-16-2019, 07:27 AM)Cosmo Darts Europe Wrote: Hey, when I posted that originally, I had the wrong availability date on it. Our distributors can purchase starting the 17th. It takes about 10 days for orders to come in, get boxed, shipped and then to be made available from them. It's been updated to say the 28th

I copied and pasted it all from the news page on the Cosmo site - it still says 17th July on there

http://www.cosmodarts.jp/en/post-8393/
(07-16-2019, 08:05 AM)mc1958 Wrote:
(07-16-2019, 07:27 AM)Cosmo Darts Europe Wrote: Hey, when I posted that originally, I had the wrong availability date on it. Our distributors can purchase starting the 17th. It takes about 10 days for orders to come in, get boxed, shipped and then to be made available from them. It's been updated to say the 28th

I copied and pasted it all from the news page on the Cosmo site - it still says 17th July on there

http://www.cosmodarts.jp/en/post-8393/

Updated. Thanks. It didn't save the first time I changed it
Congrats to the winners. Nice designes, I like the one by Lenny.
Any nutz in here?

《Grand Prize Winners》
Till
David O'Leary
Emelynn

《Bonus Prize Winners》
Philip E Boltas
Jamie Allsopp-Marsh
Niikii
Not me... Undecided
Sadly not me either Sad
DAMN IT !!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Would you like to see some Darts Nutz Condor flights? Vote now Getagrip 64 4,299 05-10-2019, 05:58 AM
Last Post: Noj
  Contest to win a Target Phil Taylor case: Crusher 17 WON!! Regulatori 27 3,305 04-18-2015, 07:49 PM
Last Post: hamo