Cosmo Design Vote Win contest
Scratch that, tried again with Firefox and it worked ok - my votes now cast Smile
And i just checked my email and got a message confirming my choices Smile
Good to hear.
I was going to say the only browser I didn't check it in as IE.
I voted yesterday. At least one of the tips I had is in the final 9.

A lot of nice designs outhere. Here's the rest if anyone wants to see more.
https://www.instagram.com/cosmodarts_official/
I also voted. Would of loved to see a camo design somewhere. I’ve got a set of the Juggler camo flights but not in the shape I use and can’t seem to find the small standard I use. Some lovely designs though
Video 
I voted, I use Cosmo flights and stems exclusively, and love that they are doing this.  I would have liked to see a contest on shapes of flights, as I cut my own flights for some of my darts because they don't offer that shape...
Levonster  Out! 
(06-10-2019, 08:09 PM)Levonster Wrote: I voted, I use Cosmo flights and stems exclusively, and love that they are doing this.  I would have liked to see a contest on shapes of flights, as I cut my own flights for some of my darts because they don't offer that shape...

Thank you!
This was actually my baby. I got approval for it then was thrilled when my supervisor said I was too stingy with the prizes and said we should give open catalog access. I'm also a hobbiest web developer and did all the coding as well. It gives me a real thrill to be able to see something that I thought of and worked on have some success.

TBH, flight shapes would be a lot harder as we would have to get molds made and what not. Out of curiosity, could you send me some pictures of the flights you cut?
bumper

Don't forget to vote, I nearly did!!
B: 21g   S: Intermediate   F: Shape   180s: 2
(05-28-2019, 01:43 AM)Cosmo Darts Europe Wrote: Hey all,
Thank you to everyone who entered (especially elevendarter)!
We had over 400 entries that followed the rules.

Speaking of which, Dan, we did get your Skywalker flights (and the DN one), but they were denied due to IP rights issues.
While I don't think Darren would mind at all if we printed a flight with the logo on it, it was turned down because it still hit the cr violations.
The same issue befell your Skywalker submissions. If it had been in a different font, I would have fought for it to go through, but being in the Star Wars font was a bit too much.
Had you submitted them at an earlier date, I would have notified you of this so you could make the appropriate changes, but there wasn't any more time.

Brian

(06-11-2019, 12:15 AM)Cosmo Darts Europe Wrote:
(06-10-2019, 08:09 PM)Levonster Wrote: I voted, I use Cosmo flights and stems exclusively, and love that they are doing this.  I would have liked to see a contest on shapes of flights, as I cut my own flights for some of my darts because they don't offer that shape...

Thank you!
This was actually my baby. I got approval for it then was thrilled when my supervisor said I was too stingy with the prizes and said we should give open catalog access. I'm also a hobbiest web developer and did all the coding as well. It gives me a real thrill to be able to see something that I thought of and worked on have some success.

TBH, flight shapes would be a lot harder as we would have to get molds made and what not. Out of curiosity, could you send me some pictures of the flights you cut?

I will take pictures after work today, want me to post them here?
Levonster  Out! 
I see you've changed one flight in the collection. Not the one I would've voted for, but still...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Would you like to see some Darts Nutz Condor flights? Vote now Getagrip 65 4,355 8 hours ago
Last Post: Ehudakineyah
  Contest to win a Target Phil Taylor case: Crusher 17 WON!! Regulatori 27 3,310 04-18-2015, 07:49 PM
Last Post: hamo