Cosmo Design Vote Win contest
Second that voting coming soon. Like the Dartsnutz design also. Just saying. It might be nice to do in Blue some day?

Very nice design work Daniel
(05-27-2019, 02:06 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: Second that voting coming soon. Like the Dartsnutz design also. Just saying. It might be nice to do in Blue some day?

Very nice design work Daniel

Sadly, I must have missed uploading those Nutz and Skywalker designs. The uploading system wasn't too clear for me. I mean, when uploading more pictures at the same time - one by one, I lost track of what I had uploaded or not.

I also wanted to upload more designs yesterday, however it was too late. Japanese midnight is obviously starting a few hours before mine :-)

Here's the blue...
[Image: mSR0CKk.jpg]
Or this? :-)

[Image: Aq2q1xC.jpg]
Hey all,
Thank you to everyone who entered (especially elevendarter)!
We had over 400 entries that followed the rules.

Speaking of which, Dan, we did get your Skywalker flights (and the DN one), but they were denied due to IP rights issues.
While I don't think Darren would mind at all if we printed a flight with the logo on it, it was turned down because it still hit the cr violations.
The same issue befell your Skywalker submissions. If it had been in a different font, I would have fought for it to go through, but being in the Star Wars font was a bit too much.
Had you submitted them at an earlier date, I would have notified you of this so you could make the appropriate changes, but there wasn't any more time.

Brian
(05-28-2019, 01:43 AM)Cosmo Darts Europe Wrote: Hey all,
Thank you to everyone who entered (especially elevendarter)!
We had over 400 entries that followed the rules.

Speaking of which, Dan, we did get your Skywalker flights (and the DN one), but they were denied due to IP rights issues.
While I don't think Darren would mind at all if we printed a flight with the logo on it, it was turned down because it still hit the cr violations.
The same issue befell your Skywalker submissions. If it had been in a different font, I would have fought for it to go through, but being in the Star Wars font was a bit too much.
Had you submitted them at an earlier date, I would have notified you of this so you could make the appropriate changes, but there wasn't any more time.

Brian

Glad to know I did managed to upload them :-)

No problem, there's a lot of greater designs than mine and I doubt any of my motives would be picked to the final 9 anyway. As far as the Star Wars font was mention, I am not sure whether it was the orignal font or not. I downloaded some Jedi font from internet, which I think was mentioned that it's very similar (not the same) to the original. I also did versions with two small flags instead of the Skywalker writing, however it was too late to upload them.

Looking forward to the voting part :-)
I don't know if this is allowed (mods please delete if not) but just wanted to give everyone a heads up that the voting has started and you have a chance of winning open access to our catalog . No SNS needed. Just go here: https://events.cosmodarts.jp/design/en/vote-test.php
Voting ends 6/16

BTW, I'm in Europe at the end of this and will have the likes of Royden Lam, Harith Lim, Steve West, Mickey Mansell, Darren Webster and others read out the winner's names for YouTube, so yeah, there's that too
Thank yOu for the notification!!!! I sadly missed out on this thread to enter!! But I will VOTE now!
Thank you for your contributions to Dartnutz the website and the individuals around the world.

Thank you for giving back to the players.

Keeping my votes to my self .....only did one vote...

COngrstulations Cosmo
(06-10-2019, 02:06 AM)Cosmo Darts Europe Wrote: I don't know if this is allowed (mods please delete if not) but just wanted to give everyone a heads up that the voting has started and you have a chance of winning open access to our catalog . No SNS needed. Just go here: https://events.cosmodarts.jp/design/en/vote-test.php
Voting ends 6/16

BTW, I'm in Europe at the end of this and will have the likes of Royden Lam, Harith Lim, Steve West, Mickey Mansell, Darren Webster and others read out the winner's names for YouTube, so yeah, there's that too

Sorry but the drag and drop isn't working for me (maybe as the URL in your post says "vote-test"?), and when I go to the main contest page it says voting opens in 1 day even though it should have started yesterday?
(06-10-2019, 04:50 AM)mc1958 Wrote:
(06-10-2019, 02:06 AM)Cosmo Darts Europe Wrote: I don't know if this is allowed (mods please delete if not) but just wanted to give everyone a heads up that the voting has started and you have a chance of winning open access to our catalog . No SNS needed. Just go here: https://events.cosmodarts.jp/design/en/vote-test.php
Voting ends 6/16

Sorry but the drag and drop isn't working for me (maybe as the URL in your post says "vote-test"?), and when I go to the main contest page it says voting opens in 1 day even though it should have started yesterday?

Sorry! That was my test page.
https://events.cosmodarts.jp/design/en/d...t-vote.php
there's the proper link
What browser are you using?
I'm using Firefox - I can't get that link to work either. Will try IE shortly, but that takes ages to load on my pc though for some reason

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Would you like to see some Darts Nutz Condor flights? Vote now Getagrip 65 4,335 2 hours ago
Last Post: Ehudakineyah
  Contest to win a Target Phil Taylor case: Crusher 17 WON!! Regulatori 27 3,309 04-18-2015, 07:49 PM
Last Post: hamo