Is Hi Darts still a thing?
I am sold on Hi Darts, but the board is not available to purchase and it looks like nothing has been updated in close to a year.    When I email them, I get a canned answer that could just be auto reply.  I know they are still running leagues and tournaments, but are they still making boards?  Has anyone else had luck contacting them?
(04-16-2019, 04:37 PM)McBoing Wrote: I am sold on Hi Darts, but the board is not available to purchase and it looks like nothing has been updated in close to a year.    When I email them, I get a canned answer that could just be auto reply.  I know they are still running leagues and tournaments, but are they still making boards?  Has anyone else had luck contacting them?

Hi there, I contacted them via email around 1 week ago to ask about the size of one of their wooden darts cases and I got a reply 24 hours later. They are definitely still selling the boards and other things. you could also try this other link and see if you get any joy http://www.hidarts.ch/index.html
best regards Kev
Looked at this site the other day out of curiosity.  They should really update the 'news section' - lol.

Did you use the email from their contact page?

http://www.hidarts.ch/kontakt.html

cheers...
(04-19-2019, 02:11 PM)nixer55 Wrote: Looked at this site the other day out of curiosity.  They should really update the 'news section' - lol.

cheers...

Hi, I just used the Hidarts.com website and filled in a questionaire on the contacts page last week to ask about the wooden darts box. This other hidarts site .ch  I posted is the one in Switzerland.
(04-19-2019, 06:42 PM)spencer Wrote:
(04-19-2019, 02:11 PM)nixer55 Wrote: Looked at this site the other day out of curiosity.  They should really update the 'news section' - lol.

cheers...

Hi, I just used the Hidarts.com website and filled in a questionaire on the contacts page last week to ask about the wooden darts box. This other hidarts site .ch  I posted is the one in Switzerland.

Thanks Spencer!!  i can actually add it to the cart!
(04-22-2019, 07:17 PM)McBoing Wrote: Thanks Spencer!!  i can actually add it to the cart!

Hi McBoing, you are welcome, I hope you enjoy using this great board as much as I do, my soft tip game has come on leaps and bounds since I bought one of these Hi-Darts boards a few months ago. In around 4 months I have gone from being a category 7 player to a category 2 player on the Radikal darts boards in the bars, this is since I began playing at home and practicing on the Hi Darts board which is of the same build quality to the boards in the bars.
(04-23-2019, 12:27 PM)spencer Wrote:
(04-22-2019, 07:17 PM)McBoing Wrote: Thanks Spencer!!  i can actually add it to the cart!

Hi McBoing, you are welcome, I hope you enjoy using this great board as much as I do, my soft tip game has come on leaps and bounds since I bought one of these Hi-Darts boards a few months ago.   In around 4 months I have gone from being a category 7 player to a category 2 player on the Radikal darts boards in the bars, this is since I began playing at home and practicing on the Hi Darts board which is of the same build quality to the boards in the bars.

Well... tried to buy it.  they will not ship to the US.  <sigh>
i did get a reply from Hi-darts... not sure i learned anything though lol.

My email: Hi, I am just trying to confirm when, or if you are planning on restocking your inventory.  It seems no update on the site in almost a year.   I just want to make sure you are still planning on supplying boards.  

Thanks for your help!

Hidarts reply: Sorry for the late answer, we have been closed for Easter.
I am really sorry to inform that I do not have any date yet.
I will keep you informed.
Best Regards,
Mary

It does sound like they are planning on re-stocking in the future, so i am going to wait a bit longer before i try and rebuilt my grand board.