Design Your Dart Finalists
            [attachment=20370]Hello Everyone! We have finished the two finalists for the competition, and are ready for you to pick a winner.  The dart with the most likes and shares on our Facebook page through the end of the month will be crowned the winner!  
This is the first design, the "WYVERN" by Ralf Mehmel
            Here is the second design, sent in by Ed Pleadwell also of Australia, he named it "da bomb!"  Here are a few pics, more to see on our Facebook page.
I have to say, both designs will fit the Voks lineup perfectly. Well done to Fizban and the other winner!
Both interesting designs, and well done to the finalists.  Kind of leaning towards "da bomb" right now. "WYVERN" grip looks very aggressive, so might be tricky on release.

Super job on both!

cheers
I like bomb darts, the second one looks awesome Smile
Barrels: Designa Mega Grip 23g
Stems: Cosmo Fit Shaft Gear Size 3
Flights: Cosmo Fit Flight Shape

2019 180s: 1/25
(04-16-2019, 03:39 PM)joeriw96 Wrote: I have to say, both designs will fit the Voks lineup perfectly. Well done to Fizban and the other winner!

This was my very first thought. Then I thought that even if I had drawn something (which I started doing so...) then it would be too boring and too conventional :-)

Both designs are interesting. The "shark on steroids" design seems to be more Voks-ish. I'd probably wanted to try the second one, though...if it had been 5mm longer.
I like Fizban's mega mamba grip, I didn't notice the grooves down the side at first and thought it was just a massive shark grip. I'm much more interested after seeing it properly!

Edit: this was my effort by the way Smile

http://imgur.com/a/po58z2c
RD Dragonfly 3 24g with the following setup: 

Short white L Style carbon silent stems
L Style black standard flights with silver champagne caps
Plain black 35mm points with black tridents

Yeah, the first pic gives a good view of the lateral cuts.  The T20 distracted me from the dart a bit at first glance.  Now I'm really on the fence - lol.  But it's great to have such good designs to agonize over. Smile
(04-17-2019, 01:39 PM)nixer55 Wrote: Yeah, the first pic gives a good view of the lateral cuts.  The T20 distracted me from the dart a bit at first glance.  Now I'm really on the fence - lol.  But it's great to have such good designs to agonize over. Smile

I looked on fb first and there are about 5 pics of the dart where it's hard to see the lateral cuts, but yep it was the 180 pic where I spotted them lol. They remind me a little of Bulls Spike.
RD Dragonfly 3 24g with the following setup: 

Short white L Style carbon silent stems
L Style black standard flights with silver champagne caps
Plain black 35mm points with black tridents

(04-17-2019, 01:31 PM)Chappers Wrote: I like Fizban's mega mamba grip, I didn't notice the grooves down the side at first and thought it was just a massive shark grip. I'm much more interested after seeing it properly!

Edit: this was my effort by the way Smile

http://imgur.com/a/po58z2c

I would like to throw these darts Smile
Barrels: Designa Mega Grip 23g
Stems: Cosmo Fit Shaft Gear Size 3
Flights: Cosmo Fit Flight Shape

2019 180s: 1/25

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Design Your Dart Contest VOKSDARTS 13 458 04-06-2019, 06:57 AM
Last Post: mc1958
  4th Annual "Design your own Dart" is NOW.... VOKSDARTS 64 2,192 04-01-2018, 05:06 PM
Last Post: ChrisTheFish
  Voks "Design Your own Dart" poll VOKSDARTS 7 766 03-07-2017, 01:52 AM
Last Post: JDorks
  WINNER "Design Your Own Dart"......... VOKSDARTS 39 3,337 04-26-2016, 10:16 PM
Last Post: VOKSDARTS
  2016 "Design your own Dart" Starts NOW.... VOKSDARTS 35 2,751 04-01-2016, 12:16 PM
Last Post: JayKay
  One Week left for "Design Your own Dart" VOKSDARTS 4 656 03-29-2016, 02:02 PM
Last Post: VOKSDARTS