wider flights
Hello guys, i found out that best suitable flights for me are standard shape and wider than 3cm. Unfortunately i destroyed them and now i ordered new ones from other eshop and they all are 3cm wide only and it affects my throw. But i see that usually eshop does not mention sizes so i don't know which could be good size (about 3,3cm). Any experience or suggestion for wider flights? Thank you very much.
May I ask what brand and style by that brand did you purchase?  

There's two types of standard, no.2 and no.6 in sizing.  2's are a full standard shape like these Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile  and 6's are a bit tapered like these Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile .
sorry i made wrong measurement, the wider ones are 3,6cm and slimmer 3,4cm. i have different brands, mainly harrows i think.. when i check eshops they usually just write standard flight without exact sizes ?
From my experience, Harrows standard flights are what everyone else calls No. 6, so they are slightly thinner.
Barrels: Designa Mega Grip 23g
Stems: Cosmo Fit Shaft Gear Size 3
Flights: Cosmo Fit Flight Shape

2019 180s: 1/25
What jt said Harrows Standard size is smaller then most other brands, so if you check out other brands they should be bigger, Target No.6 is like Harrows there No.2 are bigger