LOOKING FOR 20 GRAM WADE PHASE 2
Would like a set of 20 gram natural Phase 2 preferably boxed and have darts to trade.
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified 22 gram RD Hellfire with RD sparkle stems and Hardcore flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

Good luck. I've asked for the 24g set here and no luck!!!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
I'm enjoying the 20 gram Darts Clearance but wish they were just a little longer.
Nobody seems to let go of a set of the phase 2"s, got the 22 gram and my modified set myself.
Cant seem to find my phase 2 purists, they're here somewhere.
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified 22 gram RD Hellfire with RD sparkle stems and Hardcore flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

I have a brand new Ogre VII for trade possibly....
20.5g barrel..
Lol
(04-17-2019, 03:15 AM)CalixNL Wrote: I have a brand new Ogre VII for trade possibly....
20.5g barrel..
Lol

Chris is looking, not selling Calix.  Anyway, won't clutter up his thread wondering why your Monsters fell out of favour. Tongue
(04-17-2019, 04:02 AM)nixer55 Wrote:
(04-17-2019, 03:15 AM)CalixNL Wrote: I have a brand new Ogre VII for trade possibly....
20.5g barrel..
Lol

Chris is looking, not selling Calix.  Anyway, won't clutter up his thread wondering why your Monsters fell out of favour. Tongue

Lol, I wasn’t trying to get a set of wades from him!
 I was offering a dart close to the same 20 gram weight dart he was looking for , for anything he may Have in his collection for trade!!!

I love them , but they aren’t getting any time play........what do you do when you have 5 or more favorite sets! Lol dart decider? Or love them all equally?